Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 12:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
You like frisky dingo too, 10k?
I do, I've seen a majority of the episodes but not in any order. I liked the 2 episodes of the xtacles too. Rapier Ape was the greatest thing to come out of it though.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 01:39 PM       
I'm sad that I didn't get into Frisky Dingo before I watched the first 10 episodes of archer and looked up the production team online. I downloaded the episodes and then eventually bought the dvds since I liked them so much.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 02:57 PM       
yeah, its pretty much the same character but with a new show.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 02:32 AM       
Is it not cool to like It's Always Sunny now?
I was just getting into it too
My parents are huge Seinfeld fans and I told them this was like that and they liked it
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:35 AM       
Fuck anyone that says it's bad.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 08:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
Is it not cool to like It's Always Sunny now?
If it is, but you like it anyway, then who cares, watch it and fuck what anyone says
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 08:49 AM       
Who said always sunny was bad? I don't think anyone in this thread did. It's a great show and a lot better than 90 percent of the trash on tv.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 12:01 PM       
I thought they were calling it shitty ironically kinda like I called Deus ex "douche ex" even though I know it the pronunciation doesn't match. And 10k didn't say it was bad. He just said it was an episode and it happened.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 01:55 PM       
Let's analyse this further.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 09:08 PM       
Why is this season of Doctor Who so fucking awful?
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 10:00 PM       
It was my request that it be changed. The last season was disapointing. They don't write for the show anymore. Or direct it.

edit: For me it really peaked at seasons 3-4. I still want the finest milksteak though.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Sep 19th, 2011 at 11:10 AM.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 12:50 AM       
Arts & Farts
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 01:37 PM       
Dr. Who was terrible? There's a shocker.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 06:40 PM       
1) I will ONLY accept the Fourth Doctor.

2) I am indifferent about Always Sunny. Sometimes it's funny and sometimes it's not. To me.

3) I watched The Big Bang Theory today and really hated it. It was like the Third Rock format, only flailing with every intellectual-sounding term the writers could muster, and the laugh track was like a pair of sharpened sewing scissors to the kidneys.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 21st, 2011, 10:56 AM       
i was at the screening of always sunny's new season! someone has a picture of me with the green man hahaha

Last edited by Dixie : Sep 22nd, 2011 at 05:05 PM.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
So, all of the fox sunday animated shows really blow except for American Dad. Just my opinion. Will be nice when Bob's Burgers comes back on in the spring though.
Arts & Farts
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:19 PM       
Has Bob's Burgers been renewed? I thought it had been cancelled.

New Breaking Bad was insane.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krythor View Post
Has Bob's Burgers been renewed? I thought it had been cancelled.
this is my reaction, as well

I'm glad it wasn't! I thought that show was pretty good considering its premise!
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 07:50 PM       
Bob's Burgers is coming back in the spring and replacing American Dad 's slot.

And yes, Breaking Bad was pretty tense. I had kind of a panicky feeling after it was over because my heart was racing.
Arts & Farts
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 08:35 PM       
Willie, is your user title Mexican Spike a Best Show reference?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 03:41 AM       
no it's a reference to my avatar
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 09:15 AM       
I thought your avatar was Tadao in a dinosaur suit
OH GOD
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 07:00 PM       
nope its one of the animators for that cartoon show i like (about the small horses) dressed up as a character from the show

and everyone on the place i got it from kept insisting he was mexican (despite him not being mexican)