Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 06:21 PM       
Just when I complain that it's not funny enough, it gives us the funniest episode of the season. I loved the little old lady saying "HELLOOOO!" through the window.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 09:02 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 11:46 PM       
Dexter is continuing to disappoint me.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 02:25 AM       
Haven't you been complaining about Dexter since you first started watching it? Why the hell are you still watching it?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 09:17 AM       
Yeah, I'm that way about a lot of stuff.

When Dexter's good, it's really good, and when it's bad it's really bad. But it's sort of like Oz was, even though there were some annoying-as-shit characters and it doesn't quite function the way reality really would in places, you still feel compelled to see it out. Or at least I do.

I thought that John Lithgow was supremely creepy as a badguy. These badguys I'm just not too stirred by. I guess I should just be grateful that miss sunburn and the annoying British chick are out of the picture.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 09:19 AM       
SPARTACUS

CRIXUS

JUPITER'S COCK
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
I have fallen out of South Park a long while ago and I just watched the funnybot episode today.

Good lord that was fucking terrible. The only thing I found remotely funny was the Germans introducing the funny bot after a huge montage of diligent German labor and said robot only spouting out elementary school humor. The people smiling while dead was a nice touch.

I also saw half of the Crack Baby Athletics and stopped when I realized it was another kyle/cartman heavy episode.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 04:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT THE NASCAR EPISODE IS FUCKING HILARIOUS.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 08:10 PM       
Does anyone watch Bored to Death? I've caught a couple episodes but I can't tell if it's worth following.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 09:39 PM       
I watch it and find it entertaining. Although I cant tell you why.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 03:11 AM       
I'll second that. It's entertaining in a quirky sort of way, but I can't put my finger on what it is that draws you in.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 09:09 AM       
I might start watching Two Broke Girls. Its got that one from nick and norahs playlist.

There was a flash mob that started in her restaurant and she brought the fire hose down on them. Then garret morris brought out the baseball bat.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 10:51 AM       
I have only two reasons to watch Two Broke Girls. And they're both in this picture. Not sure if that's enough to get me to watch.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 11:24 AM       
They both have me hooked.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 03:28 PM       
I really sort of hate The Big Bang Theory but for some reason it's growing on me.
Sitcoms in general suck.

I hate that New Girl show, too. One of my cousins loves it and sings "It's Jess!" all the time. I don't know what I hate about it exactly, but it's the same thing I hate about etsy and urban outfitters.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
how can two hot girls be broke

SHOW FAILS ON BASIC PREMISE
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 07:09 PM       
I'm catching up on season two of Louie, about seven episodes in at the moment. I loved season one at first but got bored halfway through and stopped watching, but this season is alot better. I guess because the structure is less rigid. The stand-up scene about Huck Finn was amazing.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 07:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
how can two hot girls be broke

SHOW FAILS ON BASIC PREMISE
The hot girl is broke. The blonde is actually rich but her dad gave her the boot for being s slut or something.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 07:32 PM       
Nah, her dad went to prison after he lost all of their money. I watched 3 episodes of it. It's still not good. But Kat Dennings has some fine legs. And giant breasts.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 08:32 PM       
Yeah, it sucks pretty badly, but I've seen every episode FOR SOME REASON.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 09:29 PM       
I just assumed that.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 06:13 PM       
The Big Bang Theory is the single worst show on television. Ever.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 07:18 PM       
but it has that weinery guy who was on roseanne, how can it be bad
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 21st, 2011, 07:23 PM       
What the fuck is a "situation comedy"?