Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 26th, 2007, 06:26 AM        'LO AND BEHOLD, FOR I HAVE RETURNED!!! (NSFW)
Yes, your eyes do not decieve you. It is I, Jon Clement! But I am not as I was... I have changed dramaticly almost overnight. I am now equipped to deal with your critisism!

MISS MEH?! =D

Oh, and one last thing...

EAT GOATSE MOTHER FUCKERS FOR ALL THE SHIT YOU PUT ME THROUGH!!!

Last edited by Chojin : May 27th, 2007 at 01:34 PM.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2007, 04:33 PM       
what a whiner

and what the hell is GOATSE is that a clever way to say Goat Shit cause I thought you were the one into poopoo
or is it like yatzee with goats i dont know
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old May 26th, 2007, 06:08 PM       
OH FUCK I MISSED YOU, so hows life after we destroyed your internet existence?

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 26th, 2007, 07:19 PM       
YOU DIDN'T DESTROY NOTHIN'!!!

I've been on the internet! On my own forum! Did you lazy assholes even BOTHER to look? Hell, I've made real progress!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 26th, 2007, 08:14 PM       
You locked everybody out of your forum, you tadpole.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 26th, 2007, 09:15 PM       
Cause you were doing nothing but flaming and saying what a looser I was! Thanks to you people, I have this BITCH on my AIM who's one of hte BIGGEST sources of negative energy I've ever seen!
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2007, 11:42 PM       
Hey, what's up, jon?! What you been up to, man? Still actively doing your part to deny homosexuals their civil liberties while also somehow fighting the threat of coservative Christian authoritarianism? I'd actually be bummed if you weren't.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:14 AM       
No, you fucking dipshit!
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:29 AM       
Aw, now I'm bummed.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:30 AM       
GOOD!!! BE BUMMED!!! NOW YOU KNOW HOW UNSATISFYING MY LIFE IS!!! AND YOU HAD A FUCK OF A NERVE TO MAKE IT WORSE!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK, DID YOU?! NOOOOOO!!! YOU WANTED SOMETHING TO MOCK! YOU COULDN'T EVEN TRY TO BE COMPASSIONATE COULD YOU!!!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:36 AM       
GOOD!!! HAVE A SHITTY LIFE!!! NOW YOU KNOW HOW GENERALLY UNSATISFYING LIFE IS FOR EVERYONE!!! AND YOU HAD A FUCK OF A NERVE TO USE THREE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!! YOU DIDNT EVEN THINK, DID YOU?! NOOOOO!!! YOU WANTED TO OVERLY EXPRESS YOURSELF! YOU COULDNT EVEN TRY TO GROW A PAIR OF BALLS AND REALIZE LIFE IS A WASTE OF FEELING CoULD YOU AND THAT YOURE WASTING YOUR FUCKING GOD DAMN EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:38 AM       
MY EXPLAMATION POINTS ARE INFINITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!WTFLOLWTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 111111111111111111ONEONEONE
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2007, 01:41 AM       
yea just like eternal love with your internet hussyfuss.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:42 AM       
Ha ha yes, a very exagerated use of exlamation points followed by the numerical one and then followed by the "one" typed out is quite jolly good humor!

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:45 AM       
JOLLY?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111ONEONEO NE

...THAT'S OUR SECRET WORD FOR THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old May 27th, 2007, 03:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
Cause you were doing nothing but flaming and saying what a looser I was! Thanks to you people, I have this BITCH on my AIM who's one of hte BIGGEST sources of negative energy I've ever seen!
So wait, you believe in karma now?

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 03:15 AM       
YES, MAH GOOD MAN, I BELIEVE IN KARMA!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:14 PM       
BELIEVE IN KARMA, DO YOU! EXCLAMATION POINT QUESTION MARK?

THEN CONSIDER THIS THREAD MIRRA NOVA'S TERRIBLE LOVE-WRAUGHT REVENGE!

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:37 PM       
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET CLEMENT

was never good
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:38 PM       
DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS

was never good
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:40 PM       
DO YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS

was never good
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:42 PM       
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS, JOHNATHAN

was never good
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:45 PM       
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 27th, 2007, 03:05 PM       
I just came!
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2007, 03:41 PM       
chojin the fact that you even know where pictures like this exist frightens me