Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:35 PM       
Speaking of circumventing bans, Dr. Destiny is womti

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 01:27 PM       
hahahahahahahahahhah, i'll let someone else swing the ban hammer this time.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 01:58 PM       
I thought he was in street jail or something. We'll never know now.

I want a blue name
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 06:12 PM       
but womti was being POLITE to me
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 06:47 AM       
Womti asked to be banned in the first place, and now he keeps coming back as other 'obvious it is him characters', what gives?
Forum Virgin
Izlude is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 03:43 PM       

Last edited by Izlude : Apr 6th, 2011 at 07:14 PM. Reason: ((edit: I hope that fixes the issue, all I did was copy the "link" that was given to me when I uploaded the picture.))
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 04:58 PM       
wot
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 06:29 PM       
Why would we care what you uploaded your picture with?
Forum Virgin
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
deleted

Last edited by Izlude : Apr 6th, 2011 at 07:16 PM. Reason: I think I was spamming without realizing it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 06:44 PM       
Next spam offense is a week ban, IDK if you read the rules yet, so I'm giving you a heads up.
Forum Virgin
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 07:15 PM       
I "think" I fixed this issue. After reviewing the rules I understand that posting a websites name could be misconstrued as promoting it... Sooooo I hereby delete the name of the website in an attempt to not be banned. Thank you for the warning though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 09:18 PM       

I always feel bad for new people.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 09:22 PM       
I'M JUST HELPING A BROTHER OUT
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 12:14 PM       
By dashing his hopes and dreams. :<
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 07:36 AM       
I cut most of my hair off. The world is cold without hair.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 07:43 AM       
oh no
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 08:20 AM       
I LICKED THE SCREEN
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 01:35 PM       
It is always cold in Siberia.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 01:46 PM       
PALE GIRL, SHORT DARK HAIR :themilhousespecial

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
What's with the dead fish look?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 07:17 PM       
My girlfriend said she likes your cans Shrub.

Also I'm awesome.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 07:24 PM       
whoa, with the red-eye it looks more like YOU'RE the hellion
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
HE'S what's happening in Buffalo.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 8th, 2011, 09:37 PM       
SHRUB SHOULD BE MY WIFE, SO I COULD DISAPPOINT HER LIKE A REAL MAN.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2011, 02:33 AM       
omg 10kvg you guys have the same tie HOW DID YOU EVEN DO THAT