Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:25 PM        GHOST TOWN LAST HURRAH
QUICK this is the last place where we can be mean to people before the redesign happens let's start unloading some baggage people.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:26 PM       
Wait, nobody ever posts in my threads, I need to just be mean to myself then
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:27 PM       
That avatar sucks man ass.
I hate change.
There's never enough time in a day.
I don't love my mother anymore.
I have backne. And nipple hair.
Comedy doesn't write itself.
I'm afraid of heights.
ZBF is a myspace buddy. But not for long if he keeps being unfriendly.
I have a job that I like and a boss that I hate! Something nobody knows about.
I couldn't swim for the longest of time. I still won't get on the diving board.
Fromaldehyde took most of the skin off of my feet and replacement flesh was stripped from my back.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:27 PM       
You're a dick
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:28 PM       
Oh God
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:28 PM       
Come back, I need other people in here! I'm so alone...
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:30 PM       
hey gus i'm here for ya!
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:31 PM       
Oh thank you dear Jesus
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:31 PM       
What wait the fuck man is that a black guy
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:32 PM       
I'm still here.

FUCK YOU.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:34 PM       
Do you not see me and my asian pimpness, I'm being fucked enough let me tell you what
kitatsdiuqil
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:34 PM       
hey guy i'm not tryin to fight nobody
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:35 PM       
Seriously though Kenneth Eng's been telling me what all the black people say behind us Asians' backs, and I do not appreciate you oppressing me with that avatar
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:35 PM       
Shut up, darkie.

Chojin is a meanie.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:37 PM       
I am YELLOW and even H P Lovecraft admitted that we will crush you white bastards in the end
Ancient Mariner
As long as I can stay away from that fucking opium, it's like kryptonite to us
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Nobody wants me to join this thread and you're all gonna ignore me, but I'll still do it! Just to piss off you guys

I fucking hate all of you.

Fuck you
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:39 PM       
I hope you fall down some stairs. And into a fire.
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:39 PM       
I will be nice to you if you can get me some opium
kitatsdiuqil
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:40 PM       
rankeri go awayy dude
gus, shut up don't you have some rice to cook
Ancient Mariner
that's legal in Siberia, right?
frappez le cochon rouge
Go eat a dog or something, yella man.
kitatsdiuqil
rice is legal everywhere, duh
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:41 PM       
I wish I could cook rice but I keep spending my money on opium
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 04:41 PM       
Where am I