Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 10:03 PM        Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0492445/

Starring Jim Carrey as Ripley himself with Spike Jonze at the helm.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 11:00 PM       
I don't believe it.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 11:07 PM       
This movie has been rumored for years. Since 2004 to be exact. At one time, Tim Burton was directing. Last I heard it was suspended again. No production date set.

Frankly, I don't think it would be a very interesting movie unless heavily embellished. He was a cartoonist, mainly, and just knew who to pair up with. Most of the weird facts are due to an unsung researcher, Norbert Pearlroth. Now that guy was incredible....
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 01:15 PM       
Well, if you want to dash my hopes and dreams, sure.

I hear what you're saying, though. I don't know if it would be worth pursuing to movie houses.
ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 02:10 PM       
Giant men, Fat twins on minibikes, women with elongated necks and all the other freaks: how can hollywood say no?
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 06:06 PM       
I went to a "Ripley's Believe It Or Not" museum in Las Vegas when I was 15. What sticks out most in my mind is seeing a chastity belt for the first time...

There is also a museum in San Antonio that has an arcade before you go into the museum proper. A lot of young kids hang out there to score drugs and pretend to play video games so they can mooch the air conditioning.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 27th, 2008, 08:08 PM       
I've been to that one and it's exaactly as you say it is.