Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 12:17 AM        Re: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatchtastic
REJECTED
I just saw that the other day, and I was like "oh shit, it's Snatchtastic!"
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 01:53 AM       
Damn, you must really hate GothNAPrepsBody!

GothNAPrepsBody is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 09:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn666
I hate Gothaprepsbody or what ever the hell their name is because they act like a chracter trying to mock gothic people.

Hey lil marry theres an nice Mach 3 razor over there have fun and fuck off you sick piece of white trash.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 10:01 AM       
Shut up, SHUT UP you rat's ballsack! Shut your godamn chowhole, your posts make everyone sick, I HATE YOU I HATE YOU YOU DAMN SACK OF CRAP!!!
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 10:10 AM       
Quote:
Matt Harty: Watch a lot of wrestling do ya?
YEAH I KNOW BECAUSE THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY THAT SOMEONES NAME CAN BE MATT HARTY WITHOUT THEM TAKING IT FROM SOME WRESTLER.

God even my social security card made a fuckin typo. *crosses out the T and puts a D*

SORRY GOTTA GO DO SOME BACKYARD WRASTLING

GothNAPrepsBody is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 10:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
Shut up, SHUT UP you rat's ballsack! Shut your godamn chowhole, your posts make everyone sick, I HATE YOU I HATE YOU YOU DAMN SACK OF CRAP!!!

More useless shit from a rats crack hair. Crawl in or shed. Who cares how you dissapear but please take bloody Marry with you.
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 11:01 AM       
I hate your guts. You are the worst I-mocker ever.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 11:19 AM       
hey, Max...apparently I'm supposed to lick your fucktard encrusted fucktard...Mad Max is a superior fucktard than your normal garden variety fucktard...I think Max (the mad one) is the result of poor potty training. I'm almost sure that he and gothinaoldmansnutsack are the same fucktard. What a shit encrusted, whole wheat fucktard butter flavored enema fucktard...doodoo head, jew, wop, ******.
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 11:48 AM       
I don't even notice him. How can I when the immense crap shadow of GothNAprepsbody obscures everything that's wrong on earth, let alone here? The way I see it, Goth sucks so hugely, Madmax is just an aspect of that sucking. Goth is like a black hole of suckage, the immense sucking of suckiness is such that no other suck can escape it.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 11:52 AM       
How achingly atrocious in all things is GothNAPrepsBody on a scale from 1 to 10? I say very high.
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 12:13 PM       
DAMN straight!
Retro Man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 01:28 PM       
OMGWTFLOL I H43T TIS GUY!!!! H3 M4K35 M3 \/\/4NT T0 \/0MIT!!! 4N OMG I LI3K K4NT ST4ND PPL LI3K HI/\/\. H3 GIV3S R33L G0THS LI3K M3 A B4D N4M3.

"To get laid, where the hell you going"???
Red, dead meat!
Carnivore is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 02:25 PM       
A troller has to be one of the most pathetic forms of life in existance. Obviously deprived of love and attention as a child, the troller seeks negative attention on an Internet posting board. The troller creates a situation in which simply invoking a response is a victory, despite the lambasting handed down in said response. If Saddam Hussein is a troller, I'm sure he's congratulating himself right now... as the US occupies his country. Such is the sad existence of Mad Max.

If you think I take this seriously, Max, you're sadly mistaken. I would've left these boards a year ago were that the case. Just as you take pleasure in merely being acknowledged, I derive great enjoyment from pointing out what a complete tool you are.

You see, you're really not winning when everyone is, and has been for quite some time, aware of your little game. I'm just choosing to ignore your lame-ass rules. If you think that means you're winning, you're pretty much alone and pitiful.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 03:15 PM       
hmmm..I still think he's the result of bad potty training. No one can be that stupid....

I also think he's a woman, from the mid-west, and about 15 years old. And a virgin...and gay...and Lutheran....no, wait...Church of Christ....
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn666
I hate Gothaprepsbody or what ever the hell their name is because they act like a chracter trying to mock gothic people.
It isn't hard to mock people that are trying to mock themselves.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 10:15 PM       
Canivore: See? Now THIS is the way to form an insult! Too bad its completely off base and devoid of higher intellegence otherwise it would've been a lot better. But just to address your points since you at least tried to put some thought into it.

As far as I can tell everyone on here is a fuckin' troll, I just happen to be the fuckin' best at it.

You obviously take this seriously to some degree since you took the time to form a response. As far as "not playing by my rules" you already are by responding, do you really think I give a shit what the hell you say? You said yourself you're getting an enjoyment out of insulting me, as I am with the rest of you fucktards so in effect me and you are the same. (As much as I loathe that comparison)

The fact of the matter is I am winning. If I wasn't then I wouldn't be generating all this hatred towards me and you wouldn't have been paying attention to "my little game" at all. And the Saddam comparison isn't really a good arguement for your case. He fuckin' got away and we're stuck in the fuckin' sand, and he's probably laughing his ass off just like I'm doing now at your pathetic pyschiatrist routine.

Cosmo: Your focus on the scatological is slightly disturbing. I imagine this is a result of when you used to shit your bed and your Mom used to rub your face in it as a punishment to not do it again. Don't be angry with your Mom though, she couldn't have known that all that ass fucking your Dad was doing to you did irreversable damage to you asshole. Just forgive her and move on. You'll be glad you did.

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we put burbank's bitches in there fuckin' place!
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 10:41 PM       
Mad Max: "I AM REALLY FUNNY. I MEAN, MY FRIENDS SAY I AM FUNNY, BUT I KNOW I'M REALLY FUNNY. SO YOU SOULD LAUGH AT MY JOKES BECAUSE I'M REALLY FUNNY. FUCKTARD! SEE WHAT I MEAN? I AM SERIOUSLY, REALLY FUNNY.
Red, dead meat!
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 10:46 PM       
If the purpose is to see who can be more annoying, then you are winning, absolutely. If, however, the contest is about who's wittier and more intelligent, you are vastly outclassed. I'm not in this to see how many people I can piss off, obviously your way of gauging success. I'm just in it to make you look like an even bigger jackass than you already do.

I ignore 99% of people like you nowadays, and you are certainly not unique. As I've explained, what you do has been done before ad nauseam and done better. Not everyone here is a troller. Many are. They are not the true Mockers. People like Protoclown, Dr. Boogie, Spadowsky, McClain, and Burbank are among the few who are on the level. I barely even acknowledge you lower posters. Every once in a while, though, I pick one to toy with. You're the pick of the month. I am starting to get bored with you, though. Unfortunately, I'm a stubborn SOB and won't stop responding until I'm satisfied, even if that means you get some misguided feeling that you're winning by my doing so.

And so it continues. We'll find you, Saddam.

Old Dec 12th, 2003, 10:48 PM       
HickMan:"I AM REALLY A FUCKTARD. I MEAN, MY FRIENDS SAY I AM A FUCKTARD, BUT I KNOW I'M REALLY A FUCKTARD. SO YOU SOULD LAUGH AT MY ASS BECAUSE I'M REALLY A FUCKTARD. HICKMAN! SEE WHAT I MEAN? I AM SERIOUSLY, REALLY A FUCKTARD."

Well you heard him fucktards. HickMan says he's REALLY a fucktard!

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we appreciate the truth!

Old Dec 12th, 2003, 11:00 PM       
Carnivore: Well see you just admitted I was winning. Was that so hard? Please spare me your admiration for the "true mockers" its so fuckin' pathetically sickening to see someone so desparate for acceptance, shit, you're no better than...what was that fucktard's name? Something X?

Anyway, I find it funny that you've actually placed me in the same category as some hated third world dictator though, which proves my point that you're taking this seriously, I obviously attracted your attention, which actually does make me unique.

Go ahead and keep posting though, you are amusing the hell out of me with your posts.

Hey and you never got Bin Laden either...

Evil Empire Enterprises
JIHAD! AHLALALALALALALALALAALLALALALALLALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 11:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max
HickMan:"I AM REALLY A FUCKTARD. I MEAN, MY FRIENDS SAY I AM A FUCKTARD, BUT I KNOW I'M REALLY A FUCKTARD. SO YOU SOULD LAUGH AT MY ASS BECAUSE I'M REALLY A FUCKTARD. HICKMAN! SEE WHAT I MEAN? I AM SERIOUSLY, REALLY A FUCKTARD."

Well you heard him fucktards. HickMan says he's REALLY a fucktard!

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we appreciate the truth!
This has to be in the 'TOP FIVE WORST POSTS EVER!' catagory.
Red, dead meat!
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 11:17 PM       
So, you confess that you're extremely annoying and are lacking in wit and intellect? Those were the conditions of you winning.

I've been pretty much universally accepted here since day one. I'm not on your case for acceptance. I'm on your case for amusement.

My use of the Saddam analogy has nothing to do with how seriously I do, or more accurately do not, take this. It's merely an illustration of your mindset. You're getting your ass kicked but you're claiming some sort of moral victory. It's really pathetic.

You haven't mentioned jizz or anal warts in a while. Don't stray too far from your normal style. It works for you No, really

Old Dec 12th, 2003, 11:18 PM       
Nope this is fucktard,

Mad Max: "I AM REALLY FUNNY. I MEAN, MY FRIENDS SAY I AM FUNNY, BUT I KNOW I'M REALLY FUNNY. SO YOU SOULD LAUGH AT MY JOKES BECAUSE I'M REALLY FUNNY. FUCKTARD! SEE WHAT I MEAN? I AM SERIOUSLY, REALLY FUNNY.

Evil Empire Enterprises
Where we STILL appreciate the truth!
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2003, 11:20 PM       
Quote:
I obviously attracted your attention, which actually does make me unique
No, actually it puts you with 90% of the users here.

If that's your idea of unique, then shut up.

Old Dec 12th, 2003, 11:29 PM       
Canivore: Still responding? Then I'm still winning, The fact that I've "annoyed you" proves it further still. As for the posts, I really haven't seen anything on here that's been all that witty. So if you're using this site as a comparison, then I'd say I'm WAY ahead of the game.
As I've mentioned this to so many other fucktards, just because ONE sheep says something and the rest agree doesn't make it fuckin' so. So as to your idea that I'm getting my ass kicked, you're wrong plain and simple. I haven't seen anyone close to coming up with anything worthy yet. (Though I'll give you credit for being the closest so far)
I save the anal warts and jizz for the "lower fucktards" so far you've proven to be an alpha-fucktard, but if it makes you feel any better I can call you burbank's ass licking bitch again.

Evil Empire Enterprises
No, the troops aren't anywhere near the city!