Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 10:38 AM        Who DOESN'T care about the war?
Raise your hand, please.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 05:18 PM       
People in a coma, the sweetly retarded, and those with a grossly depicted GIF of a baby as an avatar. :/

Wherever you go, there you are.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 20th, 2003, 08:02 PM       
I don't care.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 12:31 PM       
I just mean, I'm not going to lose any sleep knowing that Americans are fighting in a war. I won't be running around screaming "OH MY GOD I HOPE EVERYONE IS ALRIGHT!" I won't mourn the troops that get killed. It's just a war, and I don't care.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 12:47 PM       
Then that makes you either A) an idiot, B) a bastard, or C) both.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 12:58 PM       
Actually, Proto, you are almost there.

What his opinion makes him is a prime example of the govt educated, self indulgent isolated sheeple. A perfect workerbee in a "1984" style enviorment. As long as he is fat, happy and blissfully unaware of the world around him, he can be easily ignored or mainpulated.

You sir, are fucking pathetic.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 01:22 PM       
Proto, I'd have to go with bastard. It's not my war. It's not my problem. So I'll just sit back, play my video games, and go on with life instead of popping a nut over a battle in Iraq.

Consider it MY way of protesting.

Old Mar 21st, 2003, 01:24 PM       
Wow. I hope the rest of the country isn't like you, because if it is, we are fucked beyond all hope.

Sheeple.... *BAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH*
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 01:27 PM       
What are you? Ronnie Raygun Junior?
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 01:27 PM       
that IS pretty fucked up jimmy...

Old Mar 21st, 2003, 01:33 PM       
No, I am just a person that is having a worthless conversation with someone who unfortuantly has been blessed with the oppurtunity to breath the same air as someone who actually appreciates what my fellow countrymen are doing for this country and one that is opressed.

You could probably serve your country and not have to worry about anything. Since you have the intelligence and soul of a speed bump, please, go start your new job and serve your city, state and govt proud!
Mocker

Old Mar 21st, 2003, 01:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesman
I just mean, I'm not going to lose any sleep knowing that Americans are fighting in a war. I won't be running around screaming "OH MY GOD I HOPE EVERYONE IS ALRIGHT!" I won't mourn the troops that get killed. It's just a war, and I don't care.
Just Sportscenter with cooler highlight footage, right? That's what we get with government-edited footage. Maybe if you saw the grisly stuff I've seen, you'd change your mind. Bleh! ... probably not. Go back to your Playstation!

Mocker

Old Mar 21st, 2003, 01:58 PM       
Quote:
I won't mourn the troops that get killed. It's just a war, and I don't care.
Those soldiers do what they are ordered to do, sometimes agonizing over whether fighting the present war is righteous but find some way to justify (even if wrong) so that they can protect our freedom and do what they think is right. Whether you think so or not, they are working for you. They believe that. They have to. If you can't at least respect that, you don't deserve to live here. Your blase attitude really sickens me ... truly.

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 01:59 PM       
blase
Mocker

Old Mar 21st, 2003, 02:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
blase
Thank you.

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 02:25 PM       
this thread was much better when it went a day with only two responses. Shows exactly who doesn't care about this war.
Mocker

Old Mar 21st, 2003, 02:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett
this thread was much better when it went a day with only two responses. Shows exactly who doesn't care about this war.
Personally, I originally thought that it was so insulting that it didn't deserve a response.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 03:49 PM       
Quote:
Proto, I'd have to go with bastard. It's not my war. It's not my problem. So I'll just sit back, play my video games, and go on with life instead of popping a nut over a battle in Iraq.

Consider it MY way of protesting.
Protesting, my ass. You're a spoiled, pathetic, and immature fool. You, (and allow me to state that, yes, I do understand I recently posted that we needeed to be careful of who we accuse of this) are UNAMERICAN. Regardless of whether or not you agree with a war, or it's cause, your fat, loser ass is sitting home "playing video games" while other people your age are dying in the service of a country you apparently know nothing about.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 04:03 PM       
So, you all don't care about the war either? Good.

Let me ask you this, then. Why DO you care about the war? What significance does it have for you? And "jumping on the faux-patriotic bandwagon" doesn't count.
Mocker

Old Mar 21st, 2003, 04:23 PM       
Quote:
Let me ask you this, then. Why DO you care about the war? What significance does it have for you? And "jumping on the faux-patriotic bandwagon" doesn't count.
I'm a Gulf War veteran who knows what sacrifice is about because I've been abroad to see those with a LOT less than I have. Besides, I personally know several people that are over in Iraq and/or Kuwait at this moment and I'd hate to think that if they died it would be for nothing and that people YOU would be a representative to their families about how America feels about them. THAT, my friend, is as real as it gets.

Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 05:54 PM        ugh
Quote:
What his opinion makes him is a prime example of the govt educated, self indulgent isolated sheeple. A perfect workerbee in a "1984" style enviorment. As long as he is fat, happy and blissfully unaware of the world around him, he can be easily ignored or mainpulated.
I like the term sheeple....most of my friends seem to be in that category. I actually had to hang up on my best friend on 9/11 when she said "Why do people keep calling me about this. It doesn't effect me. So some people died in NY. Who cares!" I had to hang up on her again on Wednesday when she said nearly the same thing about the war. And she wonders why I don't hang out with her much any more.

Interestingly enough......here is what I said before the war started (in the anti rave forum......) I mentioned the sheeple mentality....and the most of the ravers didn't get it.

It really comes down too this.....

If we choose peace, it will appear that we have backed down. We will appear weak in the face of those that consider us their enemy. Weakness is always exploited. Weakness is always attacked. 9/11 is an exapmle of that. Our complacency was our weakness. We felt so safe in our ivory tower. Indestructable. Untouchable. Unmoved by anything that didn't effect us directly. Why should we? We were America the Great. The rest of the world didn't matter. Until of course they came and kicked in our door.
Bush will not allow himself or our country to appear weak. It just isn't in his nature. So this option is very unlikely.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 06:12 PM       
I'm actually very close to just wiping my mental slate clean of everything philisophcial, religious, and political. Why not? I'm usually in the minority, people hate me for that, I never gain anything of material worth besides my own self pride (which doesn't even get the fucking paper), and life is short, so why waste so much energy on things I WILL NEVER CHANGE?

I can't find a reason, so I think I'm actually going to join up with Jamesman pretty soon here. Just one more ridiculous event like this and I swear I'm going to. Really. I swear to god. :/

Ignorance is such matters is bliss.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 06:21 PM       
I cared when the WTC were attacked. America's not fooling me again.

Old Mar 21st, 2003, 07:49 PM       
Bubba, that is the wrong idea to have. If the founding fathers would have had that mentallity, we still would have been under the rule of England.

James, from his opinions alone, as given me the impression that he could be easily replaced in life. Just replace him with a still-living at home, over 25 years old, 400lbs virgin and no one would really care or see a difference.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 08:30 PM       
Why would anyone want to replace me with you?

More importantly, why are you the lovechild of Ronnie and SolidSnakeAss? Go back to Fark.