Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2003, 11:08 PM        only the strong
meh...too much
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:00 AM       
I found your story consistent, accurate, grammatically and relevant. Actually annoying it was so good.

I liked this piece of writing.

Quote:
Exactly one decade and four-and-a-half hours later, Marc was lying down on the couch in his apartment smoking a marijuana cigarette and staring at the ceiling. He was wondering where his life went wrong and hating himself for not being what he should have been. His hatred suddenly focused on Disney movies and their ilk for giving him a false sense of hope growing up. He reflected back on how he was brainwashed into expecting a happy ending and how in their pathetic attempt at protecting and shielding children from the harsh, unforgiving nature of the world, they in fact left them unprepared for it and the pain they knew life had waiting for them. He took a deep drag of the spliff, and ashed the poorly rolled joint. “There must be a lawsuit in there somewhere” he thought to himself as he exhaled deeply and a smile formed across his face.

Can't wait to read something in the future.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 10:03 AM       
I found your story consistent, accurate, grammatically and very relevant. Actually annoying it was so good.

I liked this piece of writing especially.

[quote]Exactly one decade and four-and-a-half hours later, Marc was lying down on the couch in his apartment smoking a marijuana cigarette and staring at the ceiling. He was wondering where his life went wrong and hating himself for not being what he should have been. His hatred suddenly focused on Disney movies and their ilk for giving him a false sense of hope growing up. He reflected back on how he was brainwashed into expecting a happy ending and how in their pathetic attempt at protecting and shielding children from the harsh, unforgiving nature of the world, they in fact left them unprepared for it and the pain they knew life had waiting for them. He took a deep drag of the spliff, and ashed the poorly rolled joint. “There must be a lawsuit in there somewhere” he thought to himself as he exhaled deeply and a smile formed across his face.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 03:00 PM       
DOUBLE POST.

Where did you get the time to write that? I only read about half. It's pretty good. I'll finish it up later, if I am bored enough.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 09:33 PM       
How completely non-insulting of you, Cap'n.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Jul 13th, 2003, 11:15 PM       
Thanks Fartin. It could use some serious editing I'm sure, and there is a lot there that doesn't need to be.

And ummm.... thanks Cap'n? I found the time at this cool little place... I'm sure you know it... didn't you get your 1400+ posts there? eheh ooooooooo