Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 10:48 AM       
That might fix the dizzy part.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 10:53 AM       
Here's to hoping. I've felt like shit most of my life for one reason or another. I started working out recently to get rid of the aches and pains that I have, but problems like the above still remain.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 10:57 AM       
I hope you get the means to go to the doctor soon.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 10:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
So it's fifty degrees outside and I'm wearing a button-up shirt with shorts. I'm sweating buckets, my forehead and arms are covered in it. I feel freezing and can feel my blood coursing around. It's making me feel dizzy; I can't balance properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Checkups are... not covered. And I have no moneys at the moment.
I'm taking for granted you're not the whiny complaining hypchondriac type. This being said, this sounds like it could be ... something. I'd suggest it could be worth an ER visit, which would be provided courtesy of your local 911 service.

See if Kit's advice (eat something) works first, then consider the drastic measures. You really should see someone about this. "F" managed care.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 11:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I'm taking for granted you're not the whiny complaining hypchondriac type.
I am, which is why I usually chalk this shit up to nerves.

Still, I haven't had a legitimate medical check up in... over a decade at this point, I believe. I've just gotten looked at parts pertinent to whatever illness I've had at the time.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 12:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Couldn't they have invested this time and money into like i dont know cancer research or something? [...] Wasteful fucking scientists
Well, there is no hard and fast reason for doing research except to broaden the depth and scope of knowledge. You never know where the next breakthrough will come from. Case in point:

http://www.scientificcomputing.com/n...ds-100109.aspx

Who would have thought that a mathematical model based loosely on chaos theory would have applications in treating traditionally "untreatable" wounds. I know several diabetics who would directly benefit from this research, yet 10 years ago, people with less foresight might have called such research "a wasteful expenditure of our resources".

Just sayin'.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 01:06 PM       
Just in time for Halloween, some timely advice, based on sound combinatorics, of course:

http://www.scientificcomputing.com/n...lp-100509.aspx

I love "ScientificComputing".
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 02:37 PM       
I'm going to work for NASA one day, y'all wait and see

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
Sweeping floors? Running the ticket line at the museum in Houston? Personally I want to sell the $5 bottled water at the food court.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 02:50 PM       
Keeping secrets?
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 02:54 PM       
Shooting motherfuckers into the sun

Old Oct 7th, 2009, 02:57 PM       
You should get a job in the film storage department so you can erase important moments of history.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 03:11 PM       
hahahaha
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
THE FLAG WAS WAVING BUT THERE'S NO WIND ON THE MOON

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 7th, 2009, 10:49 PM       
UH OH YOU BETTER CALL GEGGY
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 05:08 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 09:06 AM       
I taste blood.
Banned
comicracy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 02:36 PM       
dildo
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 02:37 PM       
I consider you a spammer.
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 02:40 PM       
Yeah your one fancy bot.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
comicracist would you please either change your avatar or your signature so it doesn't have your website url in it, your blatant advertising is making me nauseous
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 15th, 2009, 07:54 PM       
This caught me by surprise.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/09...ion/index.html

Ted Williams may have died too soon.
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 11:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
This caught me by surprise.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/09...ion/index.html

Ted Williams may have died too soon.
Nifty.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 18th, 2009, 09:32 PM       
I woke up this morning with an inability to hear out of my right ear. It felt full of fluid, but it didn't hurt i.e. no infection. So I hit it with Chlorpromizole (I think) which is a generic ear-wax-softening compound. After squirting it about 4-5 times with warm water (and a commensurate amount of pain) the largest chunk of ear wax appeared as if by magic. Seriously, I don't know how I ever got it out without forceps, the sucker was huge. My only regret is not getting a photo so I could post it here, and up the gross-out factor.

On the bright side, I can hear again.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 09:06 PM       
Here's a good one for the science and health thread.

I just made boiling water for tea, filled a mug, plopped the teabag in and promptly ran into a doorframe, which caused the mug's contents to slosh all over my chest.

The pain was enough to make me scream, although apparently I had to be told to drop the mug.

I am fucking tired of running in to the hospital all the time, so I am getting by with an ice pack.

It's huge and red and awesome.