Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 03:28 PM        spam bots
you know i normally don't care about this guys but now they are sending me pms that show something about requesting a recipt

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
NOW THAT'S A LOT OF BRASS AIR FITTINGS!
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
"money transfer fees"
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 03:48 PM       
Im going to help a Nigerian Prince free his frozen bank assets. It feels so good when you're helping people ^.^
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Just banned some user who was sending out spam via PM and deleted all the messages they sent out. If you ever receive spam via PM, please forward it to me and I'll take care of it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
I like to forward it to a different MOD each time.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 04:54 PM       
I sent to Mockery and Willie because those were the two who popped into my mind.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
My next one is going to Mew.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 06:17 PM       
but i'm the king of the forums
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 06:20 PM       
I better invest in a dartboard.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:02 PM       
why don't the bots even try to mkae sense anymore?

it sort of makes me sad the the robots dont even think im worth the effort
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:23 PM       
We need to use less keywords in our posts and the bots will stop seeing us.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:25 PM       

if iii were kiiiing of the foruummmmmmmmmms
not duke
not prince
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
we all know kings don't have power any more

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 09:40 PM       
I deleted mine. It only sent to a select few. I hate that I'm on that list.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 01:58 PM       
finally some respect!!!

How are you today and business in your country? I am Mr Huang, Bank Manager of bank of Overseas,Taiwan.I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this mail.I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication. A British Oil consultant/contractor with the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation, Mr.Courtney Steven made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit of $30,000,000.00 for twelve calendar months and not too long Mr.Courtney Steven died from an airplane crash. The bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to claim his estate. In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin.in this case; Mr.Courtney Steven died interstate. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away, According to the Laws of Republic of China, at the expiration of 6(Six) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Chinese Government if nobody applies to claim the funds,I alone have the deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless evidence of relationship with the deceased,which I shall provide you with, is presented. I alone know of the existence of this deposit as far as Bank of Overseas is concerned,the bank's management has no single idea of what? the history or nature of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward.I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion,I will always call you and please contact me only through this email below. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy. Please, again, note I am a family man,I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences may be, In closing, transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. Upon receiving your reply, I will then furnish you with a more comprehensive detail of this transaction and what is required of you. Please reply to my private Email:

fucking right!!! my name is now Jorge Courtney Moneybags
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 02:01 PM       
I wish to purchase some wowgold
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
Once upon a time I made a thread to try to solve the spambot problem that got extremely ignored by people who matter

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69701226

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 09:45 PM       
Who are you again?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 02:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
but i'm the king of the forums
It's good to be king!

(I send everything to you, Eric. You're my HERO! )

(but not in a gay way, or anything)
You may already be there.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Once upon a time I made a thread to try to solve the spambot problem that got extremely ignored by people who matter

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69701226
yeah i've been wondering why this hasn't been solved already..it's fairly simple

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 03:08 PM       
Yes Esu, post as elx to further your point helps speed up the process.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 03:57 PM       

every single time i see your stinky avatar

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 03:58 PM       
Thats pretty cute / neat O.O <3
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 04:23 PM       
What? Did that one rabbit kill the other or something? Why does he looked surprised? Is that a mug of excrement?