Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 03:48 AM       
I auditioned for a scriptwriting position at some moneyless animated web series!

They described it as basically being The Twilight Zone on acid. It sounds kewl, I hope I don't get rejected.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 03:53 AM       
Also, Willie, I really hate to be the one to break it to you, but 4chan absolutely loves the new My Little Pony.

They have threads about it every 15 minutes or so. The entire series is a meme. D:
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:04 AM       
Man, it's been like that for months.
I think I need a new job, but I have no idea where.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:10 AM       
Join the army
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:16 AM       
I think if 4chan made breathing a meme it'd be enough incentive for me to stop

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:17 AM       
"like"
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallySweetName View Post
Join the army
I don't think the military will take me, now that I'm diagnosed with vertigo problems.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Also, Willie, I really hate to be the one to break it to you, but 4chan absolutely loves the new My Little Pony.

They have threads about it every 15 minutes or so. The entire series is a meme. D:
it's not like i absolutely HAVE to avoid shit 4chan likes

it didnt stop me from reading icanhazcheezburger basically every day for months

if something's good on its own merits, who gives a shi
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I don't think the military will take me, now that I'm diagnosed with vertigo problems.
Don't worry Sappy - they'll beat it out of you. It's a win-win.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:01 AM       
You underestimate how desperate the military is.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingus Knucklehumper View Post
http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/love-in-time-of-foreclosure/rooster.jpg
Stop trying to make me hate you, New Guy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 05:43 AM       
Howudoin pub
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 06:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
You underestimate how desperate the military is.
"like"

Actually, the military is way too over-strength right now. The Army keeps recruiting new soldiers and now has to weed-out a whole slew of the guys that are already in to make room. It's kind of an ass-backwards strategy, but then again it's the United States Military.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 06:08 AM       
Quote:
Howudoin pub
Full of undirected rage at all times. How about you you, D?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 06:16 AM       
On the beach, not enjoying the sun. It's sad that my frail white body can only handle the dawn and twilight.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 06:19 AM       
We all have our crosses we bear. BTW I hope you guys dont mind me jumping into your conversation like that, I just tried to fit in
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 06:27 AM       
S'aright bro, this is a cool people conversation and you're invited. :sunglasses
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 07:44 AM       
You'll always be cool, Clay. You're keeping the freedom flag flying.

Spoilers!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 07:46 AM       
I found that secret in a folder full of Shrub pictures. Coincidentally her husband told me to stop talking to her today or he'll punch my face in. .
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 07:53 AM       
Lololololololololololololol
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 09:03 AM       
I wish Chojin hadn't told us about the 'Shake My Head' thing. Now I see it everywhere and it is so very infuriating.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 09:16 AM       

I need a new job too, and I was thinking of joining the police or fire department.

Neither are likely since they just cut police budgets and had to stop recruiting, and I would struggle to lift a fire proof jacket on my shoulders, let alone a damsel in distress.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 09:27 AM       
When changing careers, temp-to-hire is a good place to start.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 10:09 AM       
Something about you just screams temp-for-life, pram. That, or spergy shut-in.

Let's go with spergy shut-in.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 10:35 AM       

Quote:
On the beach, not enjoying the sun. It's sad that my frail white body can only handle the dawn and twilight.
Are you at the Va Be ?