Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:18 PM       
So, i found a caterpiller in the jam yesterday.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:19 PM       
Did you take naked pics of it?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:19 PM       
Did you suck the jam off of it?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:20 PM       
Roll it on our tounge?

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:21 PM       
the jam or the caterpillar? :-/
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:21 PM       
Poor girls on the internet.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:22 PM       
Nope to all of them, Tadao. I threw it in the bin. And proceded to have a peanut butter sandwich instead.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:23 PM       
SHE KNEW WHEN SHE SIGNED UP! I EVEN MADE IT CLEAR THAT I WOULD TREAT HER IN SUCH A MANNER!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Nope to all of them, Tadao. I threw it in the bin. And proceded to have a peanut butter sandwich instead.
Awww, it died a jammy death?
¿
wobzire is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:24 PM       
I'm not saying they don't deserve it for being girls.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:25 PM       
It really wanted to be a peanutbutterfly
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:25 PM       
Nope! it just wiggled into the bin and will live on a landfill now.

And I know exactly how Tadao is. He amuses me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:27 PM       
KItsa was scared of me at first.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:28 PM       
Aw...Well, I can understand why....
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:28 PM       
It was Pubs fault.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:29 PM       
everything is pubs fault
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:30 PM       
Heheheh
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:30 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:31 PM       
My last GF was from the internet forums. We have the same disease. The girl I'm going to meet is from another forum....
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:34 PM       
I think I need to put the perv title back on.
rockfuckcunt
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 02:34 PM       
i agree
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 03:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
KItsa was scared of me at first.
The hell I was. You'd like that, wouldn't you?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 03:39 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 03:42 PM       
Where did you get the idea that I was afraid of you?
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Jul 11th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
AAAAHHHH. FLASH PLAYER 9 WILL NOT INSTALL. I'M ABOUT TO CRY.