Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:52 AM       
OKAY WILLIE YOU CAN DO THE REST

EXCEPT NUMBER SHOULD BE 69, AWE YEAH
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:52 AM       
INTERNAL ORGAN
METAL

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:53 AM       
lol numbers are always boring so my friends and i wehn we do madlibs always put some sort of expletive with them, like "900 fuck grandma"

-willie
...for breakfast?!
spleen
simple plan
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
testicle
lead

-willie
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
"900 fuck grandma"
i want that to be my title
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
I'LL PUT "FUCK GRANDMA" IN THIS ONE.

ARTICLE OF CLOTHING
WEAPON
MILITARY VEHICLE

OH GOD
hahaha

-willie
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:55 AM       
dickie
cock rocket
a-10 warthog

-willie
...for breakfast?!
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:55 AM       
This is one of those awesome topics where you REALLY want to go to bed, but you know something hilarious will be posted right after you leave or a prime set-up for a joke will be made.

Except I have to charm a young lady tomorrow

Thanks a lot, I-Mockery
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:56 AM       
it'll still be here tomorrow :/

or it BETTER

-willie
...for breakfast?!
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:57 AM       
yeah but the jokes will be lost

i'm going to bed, guys

wish me luck on my quest for pretty girls

EDIT - 229, neva 4get
OH GOD
luck

-willie
BUT YOU'LL MISS THE MAD LIB

Well here it is. I combined both of Schimids and Willie's answers, since you both participated. :o

"HOW TO UNCLOG A SINK"

Fill Jeff halfway with coke . Place a plunger over the nostril , making sure that the plunger’s rubber wrapper is full of glue . Plunge 6 fuck grandma times, using careful but forceful strokes. Remove the testicle and give Jeff a chance to drain. After it is completely unclogged, run hot lead down the dickie for several minutes. Consider using a cockrocket as a last resort. Call in a warthog for problems you can’t resolve on your own.

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:58 AM       
if someone closes this thread i'll be really angry

and you won't like me when i'm angry
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 01:59 AM       
hahaha

that was funny but not as good as the first one, I blame the mad lib itself =-o

-willie
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 02:00 AM       
This might be the most rapidly growing thread ever.

OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 02:00 AM       
good :C

-willie
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 02:01 AM       
ANOTHER MAD LIB 8)
SOMEONE ELSE DO ONE. I WANNA PLAY

http://www.elibs.com

OH GOD
get down with yo bad self and yo bad mad lib

-willie
Mocker
camacazio is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 02:02 AM       
I'd like to see this thing at 20 pages by morning.
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 02:02 AM       
at this rate how could it NOT

-willie
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 02:03 AM       
i leave for an hour or so and i miss everything x 1000
Old Jan 18th, 2004, 02:04 AM       
I started Mad Libs on page 4 I think, and that was an hour ago :o