Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 03:10 PM       
I remember a few years ago when Supafly (or someone else) posted a picture of himself wearing a tophat at a rakish angle, I thought "that guy will never be a meth-head". Shows how much I know... or don't.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 28th, 2008, 11:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
It was someone preachy who didn't really know me well, and I think it might have been directed at my ex who was a WoW addict.
That happens a lot on my campus. The kids come up with all of these creative ways to get passbyers to accept God, shun abortion, or whatever it's for.

My favorite was this group that set up a board with a crude human form drawn on it. Thumb tacks were stuck into the drawing. They called me over before I could pass and started to hand me a tack. Because they reached it out to me pointy side first, I thought it was some weird accupuncture thing and started to run away. They assured me they had no intention of sticking me with the tack and instead asked me to find a part of my body that I thought was the most "problematic" (or something like that). Since they were all girls, I figured it was some campaign against girls being encouraged to be anorexic or get plastic surgery or something. After I impaled the board, they then started on some weirdly-bridged speech about how we are all born with bad parts to us and Jesus was sent to rescue us. Having figured out what they were after, I listened politely, gave some reply, said I was late for class, and ran off.

Oh, and I heard somewhere that the guy who invented the 12-step process actually got the process from an ouiji board.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.

Last edited by ZeldaQueen : Nov 28th, 2008 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Posted before message was completed
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 01:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
I remember a few years ago when Supafly (or someone else) posted a picture of himself wearing a tophat at a rakish angle, I thought "that guy will never be a meth-head". Shows how much I know... or don't.
I've never worn a top hat. The swelling from all the drugs prevents it.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2008, 04:40 AM       
Was that the same guy who looked like Alex DeLarge?