Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 06:32 PM       
Ace Ventura Jr. It's not out yet, but I hate Josh Flitter.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 02:12 PM       
WTF! I've been waiting for a new ace ventura movie for years....but with Jim Carrey. I'd actually rather it star Spike the monkey instead. Boo-urns this new film.
BlackHexen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 09:20 PM       
Epic movie is funny! "Jack Swallow" I laughted to that many days. But I watched that in my uncle's, so i didn't lost many dollars to crap. House of dead is same thing, it was fun to watch for free, but i would never use money for seeing it. Ultraviolet I Bought with 10 euros. Fortunately there's Milla Jovovich, one of the few women trying to stop me being faggot, so that money didn't go for nothing. But I admit that this movie is crabby.

There is 3 movies i have hated from my soul: Blazing Saddles, Golden Compass and Stakeout. There would be more, but i don't watch if i don't like. Some movies like Garfields or new Home Alones doesn't even try to be good movies, so i can watch them as camp. Those three try to be something being just a freeking crap. Oh shit i hate those movies. I must commit a suicide to get them out of my mind. Oh satan take my soul and make me forget!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 09:36 PM       
if you like epic movie and hate blazing saddles, i'd have to agree someone kill this person
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 09:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
if you like epic movie and hate blazing saddles, i'd have to agree someone kill this person
i completely agree ;<
BlackHexen is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 10:12 PM       
Monty Python's movies and Napoleon Dynamite are my favourite comedys, so in deep in your heart you don't want me as death

Blazing saddles Humor: Guy hit his head to window.
Epic movie humor: Jack Swallow. Jack Swallow, oh man, i must take that as my own name.

But as an loyal citizen i don't like offtopics: Julia Robert's every movie make me want to kill everyone in this world to save them from the misery of those movies. Those movies would be good, but Julia Roberts ruin it all.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 11:01 PM       
i also hate nappy dynamo, get sticked
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 11:25 PM       
i'm sorry if i don't find the humor in jack swallow. :ROLSLEYES
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 11:10 AM       
Two movies I haven't seen mentioned yet but are at the top of my list:

Little Nicky
Kung Pow
OH GOD
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 04:59 PM       
kung pow's not that bad if you take out the obnoxious "hey look what we can do with our shitty autodesk animator program, wheee" scenes (fighting baby, matrix cow, tonguey);
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 05:06 PM       
King's Ransom
Kilgore Cod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 06:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
kung pow's not that bad if you take out the obnoxious "hey look what we can do with our shitty autodesk animator program, wheee" scenes (fighting baby, matrix cow, tonguey);
There was absolutely nothing humorous about that movie. I probably wouldn't had hated it so much if my friends at the time didn't endlessly quote the stupid thing though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 03:06 AM       
Watched Hostel. That was weak.
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 02:22 AM       
I met Takashi Miike movies throught this site after i read a review of Ichi the Killer, then i saw Audition and Dead or Alive that were just fine until i saw the most unrated movies of my life like Gozu and Izo, they should be rated as S for sick

And what about Troma's Toxic avenger saga? man, thats was bizarre at first but the forth one is just vomitable. The most disgusting movie ever.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 04:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
i completely agree ;<
I don't think I could associate with anyone that thinks Epic Movie is, to any degree, better than Blazing Saddles.
OH GOD
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 09:21 PM       
somtimes i wonder if finland is some sort of upside down bizarro land where good is bad

or maybe its proximity to soviet russia has turned its sensibilities on its ear
Mah Boi!
Chronic101 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 01:59 AM       
Blood Rayne. 'nuff said.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:11 AM       
Edit : I should be nicer to people
OH GOD
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:16 AM       
guys can we stop it with the cdi zelda avatars please
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:27 AM       
No! They're cutting edge.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 09:26 PM       
Oh man, I just watched Bloodrayne the other day. Uwe Boll should just be thrown in a dumpster like thursday's garbage. I really want to see the 2nd one though, I heard she fights Billy the Kid. Who comes up with this?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 03:18 PM       
I would like to get my ass on the Blazing Saddles Defender's League. Where do I sign
Prince Appalling
Karmapolice is probably a spambot
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 04:21 PM       
Freddy Got Fingered, it's not even that funny or shocking. It's just plain stupid even for a guy with "bad taste" like me.
OH GOD
Old Mar 2nd, 2008, 09:21 PM       
i love the way tom green accepted his razzie award for that movie and then for an acceptance speech played the harmonica until he had to be forcibly removed
Madface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 04:24 PM       
The Marine. I watched that movie so I could try and give John Cena a chance...but...but it was sooo fucking BAD! Virtually everything in the movie was all WRONG! Though I felt that it would be shit long before I watched even as a wrestler driven movie...this shit just can't be excused. As for REAL movies...Never Back Down shouldn't exist, Tokyo Drift shouldn't exist, the Ring 2 shouldn't Fucking exist, and AVPR is the hugest insult to the Science Fiction genre that has ever been unleashed upon the public like a mutated form of SARS.