Old Dec 16th, 2003, 08:07 AM       
Quote:
Goodbye.
Hi, I'm new.

Group hug? I-MOCKERY SURVIVOR 4 EVA!!!
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 08:13 AM       
I like them. I like noob. I am quite dissappointed and depressed by his departure.

I havl never claimed to be a major part of this forum, not in posting or submitting anything useful to discussion, i lurk when i get the chance and wont claim that i am an accepted member in the i-mockery community, but i have a few comments to make. :o

Lenor - Your posts dont make sense and seem to be poorly organised thoughts and accusations that are making you seem less intelligent than im sure you are.

Lotida - You are irritating and over-estimate your own worth and importance, you fail in being either interesting or funny or anything else which would endear yourself to anyone.

Soundtest - You are one of my favourite posters and I dont know what has influenced you to have such an aggressive attitude but as i see it, all you say is justified, people should accept the current state of the boards and understand it is a constantly changing community - perhaps though if it was produced in a less overly-hostile manner it would be more easily accepted?

*FARTINMOWLER* - Are you related to kelly chaos?

Spooky / nerd / spectre X / Emu / etc. - generic. Please dont believe you have anything to add to any conversations of any weight.

This is all i have to say, the current influx of posters seem to make me sound more like carnivore himself everytime i post, but i will refrain from posting pictures of dinosaur feces currently.

Thank you for making this site awesome to all the people who do, i really enjoy visiting at times, but please, if you are new, THINK before you post, you arent impressing anyone if you post nothing but bullshit.

Proceed.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 08:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
how are those like jixby??
The first one is just like one of Jixby's semi-hilarious parody threads, and the second, while less Jix-ish than the first, is not entirely unlike one of Jixby's pointless all-caps threads, or Jixby Junk if you prefer.

Old Dec 16th, 2003, 09:42 AM       
Because ANYTHING that is zany and/or pointless is an obvious imitation of Jixby.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 09:48 AM       
DEATH TO FALSE JIXBYS

Old Dec 16th, 2003, 09:50 AM       
Dole. Don't be playa hatin'.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 10:04 AM       
I have no idea what that means.

Old Dec 16th, 2003, 11:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Because ANYTHING that is zany and/or pointless is an obvious imitation of Jixby.
Exactly. Just as anything with homosexual overtones is tied to Protoclown, and anything having to do with board fascism is tied to me. I'm glad someone is finally getting what I'm saying.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 11:12 AM       
[quote]*FARTINMOWLER* - Are you related to kelly chaos?

Are you related to Chojin?

Quote:
you are new, THINK before you post, you arent impressing anyone if you post nothing but bullshit.

You just repeated what I have heard a dozen times so I guess you suck too.

Old Dec 16th, 2003, 11:53 AM       
Thankfully, we're not related; So it isn't all weird when we suck each other off.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 03:02 PM        ...
Ohh here we go again 'your post make you sound dumber than you probally actually are' HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES HAVE I HEARD THAT.. Ohh yeah and ' your post make no sense' JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST, I WAS HOPEING I'D NEVER HAVE TO HEAR THAT AGAIN! are you by chance related to broverg, hahahha probally not, cause then you would be asking me what underwear I have on.

Lotida, my dear..
let me guess 12 maybe 13? Stumbled across this site looking up homework, thought maybe you could at least earn the respect and friendship of people here, unlike your current *real life* were your hideous renditions of kindergarden humor make all the little boys and girls run away. Go cry me a river and sail away on it, your about as useless as paris hilton in the country.

Wait, Wait, so does that meen that if anybody tries to be really dumb and throws random bullshit out that nobody else gets but them, then they are copying ME???!!!???!!!???

yahh!!! I made a name for myself..!!!!..WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Mocker

James sucks
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 03:07 PM       
When did Lenor become someone's character?
TERRIBLE BEAT
soundtest is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 03:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by jin
Soundtest - You are one of my favourite posters and I dont know what has influenced you to have such an aggressive attitude but as i see it, all you say is justified, people should accept the current state of the boards and understand it is a constantly changing community - perhaps though if it was produced in a less overly-hostile manner it would be more easily accepted?
Aw jin, I'm sure you say that to everyone who sucks at A-Groove.

I admit that I've come across as an asshole on these boards as of late and I'd like to change that. In this case it's just that the neverending stream of "this board sucks now (but I will still post here anyway yet do nothing to try and change that but endlessly complain)", in my opinion, is just as bad as the weak attempts at humour/acceptance that they are complaining about. It's no excuse for coming off like an aggressive jerk, which is pretty self-defeating and doesn't do much for one's credibility. It annoys me when others do it, but I guess it's just harder to see things you dislike in others in yourself.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 03:10 PM       
i bet it's rongi.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 03:11 PM        ...
It was a joke you moron...

I swear if females werent on this planet, guys wouldnt know their dick from there arms.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 03:15 PM       
no, we'd be gay.

thanks a lot, jerk
Mocker

James sucks
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 03:16 PM       
When did Lenor become someone's character?
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 03:25 PM       
I think soundtest is my favorite poster here.

I'm sure I'm one of the generics that Jin mentioned above, and the boards may have gotten worse over time. I really couldn't say, considering I seemed to have added to the downfall, (If not that, I got here just as it began) but there's not much people can do about it. Most of the people that complain about the "corruption" of the boards can't do enough to make it better, so they'll just complain until someone else does the work for them.

People aren't going to leave, and they're not going to do anything to make it better. They just want free entertainment...and if they wanted that, they probably didn't have to register.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 06:02 PM       
most of my favorite posters dont post here anymore (or dont post nearly enough)
glowbelly, les waste, zero signal, chojin, and other people from the old board that were really wise and funny

I kinda liked being a noobie over the summer because the funny people were still hear and didn't complain about the new people. It was so addicting for me. i know it sounds pretty lame but i liked the boards before, but saying so won't make any difference and complaining gets annoying.
Mocker
Spooky is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 06:23 PM       
blah blah blah

typical generic response

blah blah blah
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 07:32 PM       
did you expect anything else
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 07:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by jin
Lotida - You are irritating and over-estimate your own worth and importance, you fail in being either interesting or funny or anything else which would endear yourself to anyone.

Thank you for making this site awesome to all the people who do, i really enjoy visiting at times, but please, if you are new, THINK before you post, you arent impressing anyone if you post nothing but bullshit.

Proceed.
Are you nuts? Endearing myself to anyone.....why would I want to do that? I happened upon this site and from the minute I posted.....way before I had a chance to be annoying to anyone....a bunch of you were assholes to me for no reason. Do I care....no...it's just a fucking messageboard.

If you want people to think before they post then you are going to have to tell that to MOST of the people on here.

I LOVE it when people post I"m Leaving Threads. That amuses me most....because they are ALWAYS suprised when no one begs them to stay and they have to come crawling back.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 08:15 PM       
People treated you like an asshole because of your obnoxious blue lettering.
So why is it that you post here anyway Lotida?

Abe Slank is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 08:32 PM       
I'm gonna miss jixby
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2003, 09:10 PM       
OH! ITS THAT TIME OF THE MONTH AGAIN FOR THE BOARDS. POOR BOARDS. DO U WANT SOME CHOCOLATE? SOME MASSAGES? I KNOW WE CAN'T HAVE SEX. NO. THATS NOT WHAT I WAS GETTING AT. I JUST FEEL- NO. BOORDS!! I DON'T THINK U R FATTER!

OMHG...SIGH
Closed Thread