Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 05:42 PM        The trial of ZBF
In the case of “does ZeldasBiggestFan get to be a vet,” we will now hear opening arguments.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 06:57 PM       
*Takes a seat*
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 07:11 PM       
How long has he been active for
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 07:15 PM       
A search shows
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 07:17 PM       
Sep 2007
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 07:20 PM       
His Join date is Jan 2006. So maybe he deleted early comments. This is something to consider.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 07:45 PM       
When was the last time he was active though
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 07:46 PM       
Also are they alive
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 07:57 PM       
I mean one thread below you shows he was active a day or so ago.
Please turn in your badge, keep your gun because 'Merica.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 08:02 PM       
I got glasses for the first time in 18 years and getting used to them.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 08:22 PM       
The real question is is he actually Zelda's biggest fan, or is he not even in the top 10? Shameful.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 09:37 PM       
Facts ^
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 09:42 PM       
ZBF was logged in, said nothing and logged out. That counts against him surely.

Vets have balls and attack at first sight.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 10:33 PM       
This is a hard no, y'all

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 10:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
This is a hard no, y'all
Has spoken
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2020, 06:12 AM       
Can everyone be a vet except ZBF?
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jul 25th, 2020, 07:19 AM       
I figured since this was a trial I'd have to be called to the stand. Or is it the ring here? It's been awhile.

Anyway, I have no ground to stand on. What am I gonna do, attempt to insult my way out? Grovel my way in? I'm honestly surprised this many people have come back online and shit on my head. It feels like old times I'd heard about a secret forum of some sort, I just hope it's more active than the actual forums are now.

Add me or not, just don't let that fucking anti-mask guy in. Have some respect for your sanity, fuck that dude
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 25th, 2020, 11:35 AM       
Dam, I wish I posted last night. I wanted to defend you and fight for your Vet status. I had some pretty good arguments.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 02:49 PM       
I was told this would be a trial by fire.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 04:23 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22582

This old thread is fuckin amazing
ZBF starts posting about his dumb school problems and almost immediately it turns into everybody piling on some guy after he reveals his dad died
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 05:01 PM       
I have it on good authority that ZBF is indeed a doggo lover, but not very discerning when it comes to actual breeds.

As for him being zelda's biggest fan? I heard this poser likes Final Fantasy more.
Mocker
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 08:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22582

This old thread is fuckin amazing
ZBF starts posting about his dumb school problems and almost immediately it turns into everybody piling on some guy after he reveals his dad died
I guess you can't quote things but I said somewhere in there that I was 155 and 6% body fat

That has never been true, ever. Whew, boy
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 05:18 PM       
Honestly ZBF, you could have been the thing that brought everyone joy after all these years of no posting.

Instead you killed it.
Mocker
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 07:52 PM       
Facebook did that long before, unfortunately. Sorry to disappoint you again. Are you really surprised? You need to lower your standards, mister
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2020, 08:09 PM       
Incredible. Did you awaken from stasis after 15 years or something?