Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old May 12th, 2020, 03:33 AM       
Now Frank Costanza is dead. Pardon the hot take, but 2020 fucking sucks.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old May 25th, 2020, 03:38 PM       
I wonder what everything is gonna look like in 12 months? I'm waiting for the $3000 diamond crusted masks to be a thing
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 17th, 2020, 08:21 PM       
wow imockry forums
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 02:21 PM       
My daughter is really into My Little Pony right now, and after absorbing about 100 episodes in the background over the last couple of months I must say that I Do Not Get What All The Fuss Is About.

I mean, in terms of other little kids shows it's very good, but in terms of voluntarily watching it as an adult in your own free time it's very not

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Amicable Herculean
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 04:28 PM       
I hope you don't let your kid watch fascist shows like Paw Patrol.

I expect better parenting of you than that, Internet Milhouse.
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 04:58 PM       
I let my daughter watch un PoC friendly shows like Masters of the Universe and the original non teenage lesbian She-Ra.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 05:38 PM       
I'd let her watch dang ol' Better Call Saul if she wanted to but NO it's just ponies

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 10:06 PM       
SO like, enjoy those princess parties. lol
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 12:14 AM       
she likes pinkie pie

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 11:11 AM       
That sounds gross
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 02:42 PM       
Esuohlim was the pony fan all along...

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 07:54 PM       
I wonder if Willie is still around somewhere? It says he hasn't been active since 2014
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 10:15 PM       
Oh really, you wonder if Willie is around somewhere huh? Do you think the real vets around here are wondering if Willie is still around somewhere?

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 10:16 PM       
Real vets don't wonder.
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 10:20 PM       
Real vets do not wonder.

Old Jul 28th, 2020, 12:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
Esuohlim was the pony fan all along...

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 28th, 2020, 01:17 AM       
He blocked me on FB a long time ago. It was over the German scientist that wore a shirt with sexy ladies on it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 28th, 2020, 01:20 AM       
But hey, Bronies is ok though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 28th, 2020, 01:21 AM       
I hope and assume that wasn't why he blocked me and he just decided he finally doesn't want to see my shit.
Amicable Herculean
Old Jul 28th, 2020, 03:03 AM       
Last time I talked to Willie was at least 8 years ago, and that was about Achewood.

Like My Little Pony, Achewood is about cute cartoon animals.
UNLIKE My Little Pony however, Achewood's target audience is not pre-teen girls and doesn't have an unpleasant stigma attached to it.
I wonder if he's playing FO76.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2020, 07:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
He blocked me on FB a long time ago. It was over the German scientist that wore a shirt with sexy ladies on it.
I remember Dick Masterson having a funny pun about this on Biggest Problem in the Universe but I forget what that pun is

Also I am too lazy too look the pun up
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2020, 08:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
she likes pinkie pie
SHE IS NOT THE TRUE DEMOGRAPHIC PONIES ARE FOR US MIDDLE AGED MEN
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2020, 08:14 PM       
Was Willie the first casualty of the great soy wars?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2020, 10:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Was Willie the first casualty of the great soy wars?
That depends on if bronies were considered part of the overall war or just a Boston Tea Party event that heralded it
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 12:58 PM       
He was at the front lines, that much is known.