Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 01:18 PM       
I don't know who, but a number of years ago now someone posted a link of a bunch of pony toys that some guy kept cumming on. It was really upsetting and was also my introduction to bronies
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 10:14 PM       
i assume you were upset that someone beat you to it
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 10:19 PM       
lmao trying to turn the pickle/upboat system back on and came across this in the admin panel

was never good
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 10:29 PM       
also registrations are back on

i assume someone will tell me if that wasn't ok to do, but i can't imagine why at this point
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 10:39 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 11:45 PM       
Turning off registrations was Rog's last resort to combat spambots

But since all the bots are too busy meddling in our elections we should be good these days

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 11:46 PM       
But seriously what suddenly brought some of the attention back here?

was never good
Old Jul 30th, 2020, 03:10 AM       
for me:

i hate everyone on social media. my friends and colleagues routinely reveal they're the most gullible retards alive, form strong opinions about things they don't begin to understand, think they're daring and brave for having the safest "takes" possible, etc. and if i'm going to be an asshole to people, it should probably be somewhere else.

also i liked this forum

see also: wtf else are we doing in 2020; let's resurrect vbulletin
Old Jul 30th, 2020, 02:57 PM       
I too hate everyone on social media for many similar reasons. Everyone is either saccharinely good-natured because they don't want to offend their begrudgingly-friended Aunt Betsy, OR they're self-appointed presidents of the Woke Club.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 30th, 2020, 03:52 PM       
Someone just drove an Ice Cream truck up my street. It's like twice the size of the old one.

I haven't seen an Ice Cream truck in a decade or more. It's creepy.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jul 30th, 2020, 10:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I too hate everyone on social media for many similar reasons. Everyone is either saccharinely good-natured because they don't want to offend their begrudgingly-friended Aunt Betsy, OR they're self-appointed presidents of the Woke Club.
You're lucky. My experience is all of the above plus people trying to hard to sound cool or edgy (so basically Guitar Woman).

In retrospect I was really lucky to be around a pre-social media internet. Sites like this and Newgrounds were a blast.
was never good
Old Jul 31st, 2020, 12:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Someone just drove an Ice Cream truck up my street. It's like twice the size of the old one.

i've kinda always wanted an ice cream truck

think of all the things you could keep cold

ice cream, for example
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 31st, 2020, 12:25 PM       
When I lived in a Hippy beach town, I wanted to get an Ice Cream truck that played Grateful Dead and we only sold Ben and Jerry's. It probably would have made money.
was never good
Old Jul 31st, 2020, 12:42 PM       
i wonder if it would be possible to open a mobile pot dispensary in an ice cream truck with an appropriate jingle. i mean legally, not the side hustle most ice cream men are actually up to.

and if so, why hasn't anyone done it

aside from the obvious lack of motivation
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 31st, 2020, 01:22 PM       
I think it's still against fed law. So there is probably a high risk of Drug trafficking if you are mobile. I think that one comes with a giant punishment.
was never good
Old Jul 31st, 2020, 01:23 PM       
in places like Colorado, though?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 31st, 2020, 01:23 PM       
Also Cheech and Chong Nice Dreams did it.

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 6th, 2020, 01:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

I just saw an old ice cream truck rumbling down the street just outside of my neighborhood. Do you live near me now?
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 6th, 2020, 03:23 PM       
No, but the creeps are out!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 7th, 2020, 07:53 PM       
The Ice Cream Truck is playing "O Christmas Tree. O Christmas Tree" I fucking hate this guy.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2020, 10:59 AM       
You need to post video with sound.

You may already be there.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Aug 14th, 2020, 10:21 PM       
Fall Guys is really fun, you should all play with me

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2020, 10:29 AM       
I can't bring myself to hear Lee Majors sing his own show's theme song again

I assume Fall Guys is based on the old Fall Guy show from the early 80s
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2020, 01:46 PM       
the great state of california is on fire again...
this time close to where I live!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 19th, 2020, 02:14 PM       
Yeah, we were already having a record fire, but the the San Francisco lightning storms started more fires lol.