Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2020, 02:26 AM        What have you been up to?
you know, maybe 2020 is the right time to go back to messageboards

what have you cunts been up to?
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2020, 07:32 AM       
My husband died so now I own 2 houses, so that's pretty nice. You?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2020, 01:52 PM       
Looking for a 3rd woman to divorce. It's the only thing I'm good at.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 10:27 AM       
Working for the Man. Looking to buy my first house so I've got that going for me, which is good.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 01:56 PM       
Avoiding Facebook(TM).

Anyone for a nice game of chess?
You may already be there.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 03:29 PM       
I was about to get a puupy but she has a heart murmur and now I'm sad
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 03:57 PM       
Thank god you didn't say you were playing guitar. I would have to hunt you and kill you with a B string.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 11:05 AM       
working odd jobs, tried sculpting and quickly gave it up, quit painting but took it back up because i was getting paid for it
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 02:29 PM       
My second kid will be born any day now. I have anxiety but I also finally have some muscles in my arms so it's a wash.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 02:47 PM       
I think I went on one of the last vacations ever. I spent two weeks in Costa Rica and then returned home on St. Patrick's Day and was actually worried that I might not be allowed back. Then it turned out I had to self-isolate! So I had all of March off work that was cool. Work was pretty whack when I got back - everything was different. There were lots of new rules and the PPE was regulated and restricted to short supply. Very weird.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 05:02 PM       
Apparently being a minority murderer if popular parlance is to be believed. Other than that, just fucking around online and reading books.
Silly Hats Only
YellowSub287 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 07:11 PM       
I missed out on those halcyon days of 2005-2007....

Sooo, Mock Wars 2020 anyone?
pope_hentai is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 08:36 PM       
Married, divorced, Wilford Brimley, bad rom hacks.

When Chavo is bad he goes in the barrel!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 10:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Avoiding Facebook(TM).

Anyone for a nice game of chess?
I could get back into for a little. I'm sure 10k is game.
I hate this hacker crap!
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 02:44 PM       
^On that token, have any of yall played Eruption on board game arena? It's super easy and dope, I'd be down to play that sometime! you gotta make an account tho
https://boardgamearena.com/?sp=1g32fs

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 03:25 PM       

Seems simple enough. I'd be down for a board game
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2020, 12:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
^On that token, have any of yall played Eruption on board game arena? It's super easy and dope, I'd be down to play that sometime! you gotta make an account tho
https://boardgamearena.com/?sp=1g32fs
I play a few games on Sunday and Monday nights there. That's how I found out Russian Railroads is broken. If you focus on the Trans Siberian rail line you will always win pretty much

EDIT: Also I own a copy of the actual Eruption board game

Last edited by Pentegarn : Jul 28th, 2020 at 10:33 PM.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jul 28th, 2020, 08:31 PM       
I was beheaded by antifa thugs in Portland, OR.
I hate this hacker crap!
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 03:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

Seems simple enough. I'd be down for a board game
Excellent!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I play a few games on Sunday and Monday nights there. That's how I found out Russian Railroads is broken. If you focus on the Trans Siberian rail line you will always win pretty much

EDIT: Also I own a copy of the actual Eruption board game
I'll have to try that one out too, I haven't played much on the site honestly. Next week maybe?

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 05:09 PM       
Shit's changed for me. I thought something was in passing, but my symptoms have gotten worse. So to simplify, I can't sit in a chair for 30 minutes and my eye is kinda fucked. I would quit out of a game most likely.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 10:13 PM       
get a standing desk and a cool pirate eyepatch, pussy
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jul 30th, 2020, 07:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Shit's changed for me. I thought something was in passing, but my symptoms have gotten worse. So to simplify, I can't sit in a chair for 30 minutes and my eye is kinda fucked. I would quit out of a game most likely.
You get the 'rona?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 30th, 2020, 01:24 PM       
Do you even know what Corona virus is or it's symptoms?