Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 10:33 AM       
Pirates: On stranger tides. I really liked it. Even though it had a new director the shots were still very solid. The plot made sense. Some scenes were in caves and it really brought the feel of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride to life moreso than any of the other films.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:03 PM       
Terror Firmer
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:15 PM       
OH GEEZ
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 01:56 PM       
Terror Firmer is one of my favorite films. Definitely the best Troma movie.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 03:18 PM       
I still like Cannibal! The Musical the best, but Terror Firmer is pretty good.

The director's commentary on Cannibal is way better than the actual movie.
Unfunny Python Reference
Old May 26th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
I've only seen the ones Doc Mock played and a few others. I'll probably watch Tromeo & Juliet next. I need to go through all the ones on Hulu
SKATASTIC
Old May 26th, 2011, 05:57 PM       
You need to watch more. Lloyd Kaufman is one of my heroes.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 06:57 PM       
WALTER KAUFMAN IS ONE OF MY HEROES

KAHLJORN COUGHMAN IS ALSO MY HERO
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2011, 08:32 PM       
I also saw Pirates 4. The absolute best 3D film I've ever seen. Really amazing.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 08:44 PM       
Was the newest Nightmare on Elm Street worth watching at all? I was kinda interested at the time and it's pretty cheap to watch now.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:07 PM       
It was better than I thought it would be. I liked it a hell of a lot more than the Halloween and Friday the 13th remakes.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2011, 09:44 PM       
I almost completely forgot about the Nightmare on Elm St. remake. I remember RoG saying something on here about don't go and waste your money and wait until it's available on DVD to "get". Guess I have something to watch tonight, nothing to lose.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2011, 10:58 PM       
I've seen it. It took me 5 tries to finish it. My mind kept wandering.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 28th, 2011, 12:02 PM       
the hangover 2 is similar to the first but a lot nastier still pretty funny though

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old May 28th, 2011, 02:46 PM       
I'm watching the Star Wars films. Having never seen them before.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old May 28th, 2011, 03:07 PM       
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, best of the best. Plinkett would agree.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2011, 03:28 PM       
I saw BRIDESMAIDS a couple days ago, and while I may have left my testicles in the theater I WILL SAY that it was pretty damn funny and I'm glad I saw it.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old May 28th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
The one preview for Bridesmaids is all like "THE FIRST CHICK MOVIE THAT ISN'T TERRIBLE"
SKATASTIC
Old May 28th, 2011, 04:09 PM       
Also saw previews for BAD Teacher and THE NEW MUPPETS movie. I'm pretty sure they are both the same movie.

Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_and_Eric%27s_Billion_Dollar_Movie
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2011, 06:01 PM       
A billion dollars to make a movie.

Also, that has the greatest cast I've ever seen.
Unfunny Python Reference
Old May 28th, 2011, 07:09 PM       
The Muppets haven't had a good movie or telefilm since 1996. Hopefully Segel will be able to save them. At the very least Thog is back.
SKATASTIC
Old May 28th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
I've always wanted to see the show and I'm finally watching it. Its pretty good but there are like a hundred dudes in it.

alec baldwin
Ian mckellen
Jonathan winters
Tim curry

Like every asian guy from the 90s

Some other guys
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 29th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
I'm interested in seeing Bridesmaids.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2011, 07:45 AM       
I have an old Muppet Show backpack from the 80s that I'm considering washing and putting back into regular use. I was all about the Muppet Show. Especially Madeleine Kahn.

Just got "The Other Boleyn Girl" that came up in Netflix, but am hesitant to watch again. Mostly because I hate fictionalized accounts of Tudor history. Mostly anything of value gets taken out and replaced with OOOOH, PRETTY DRESSES. Although I did enjoy the whole depiction of Anne Boleyn's brother regularly buttraping his wife in The Tudors. That may have actually happened, considering how much she hated him.

Anyway.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old May 29th, 2011, 10:20 AM       
The new Pirates of the Caribbean in 3D. It was alright, I guess. Really boring at times and some of the new characters were 2 dimensional as fuck and no amount of 3D effects didn't change that. On the other hand I really liked the mermaids and Black Beard was ok too.