Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:15 PM       
http://www.virtualvideomap.com/animals/009.jpg
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:15 PM       
I like the idea of monkey climbing antics without the monkey.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
Awright, based it off of a bearcat rather than a sloth, but same sorta thing
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:19 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:20 PM       
That works, I think. Like a Malamute/bear/monkey kind of deal. Bushy tail's a clincher. Art has to get the kids interested, story's gonna suck by default
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
DONT FORGET ABOUT A MORAL
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 06:26 PM       
If I can manage to get someone to take this'n, I'll only worry about Bearenstein Bearsish morals when I'm out of story ideas
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:21 PM       
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:26 PM       
What?
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
grisly, usually people looking for children's stories are going to look for some kind of gay moral in the story. Not always, but it might make it easier to sell.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:01 PM       
I just returned from what may well have been the shittiest Mexican dinner I have ever had.

And it cost $28.

And I ordered the special, which was supposed to be two enchiladas and a dessert, and there was never mention of a dessert.

And they never brought us the drinks we ordered, we had to ask the waitress twice.

$2 tip :/
BANNED

Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:07 PM       
dont be such a pushover, kitsa. you should've left some pocket change.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:36 PM       
the bf paid, so it was his decision.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 09:56 PM       
It's saturday and I'm getting reADy to rue
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
OFFSIDES! CAN I GET A RULLING PLEASE!
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 10:04 PM       
you're messing with the big boys now
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 10:06 PM       
I don't even know wtf you're saying half the time.
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 10:11 PM       
I don't know most of what's going on here either.
This is mutual.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 10:13 PM       
I meant Tadao.
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 10:16 PM       
aw balls.
I was almost reassured then.
I always thought ppl ignore me cos they thought i was shit and i then thought hey no, it is cos i is northern english. Thanks for bursting my bubble.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 6th, 2009, 10:30 PM       
I don't mind Northern English One of the ladies at the local Arts council is a very nice Geordie and Mollie Sugden is one of my favorite actresses :P
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 01:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bod View Post
It's saturday and I'm getting reADy to rue
I hope you had a rued awakening!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 02:51 AM       
I'm drawnk.
Make me laugh goddammmit
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 03:14 AM       
OH BABY HAVE I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU (my cock)!!!!!

That was very funny. Well done.