Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2010, 03:49 PM       
Everyone I talked to about the great gatsby said it was great

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 01:47 PM       
Predators, shit was great
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 04:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i've got an avatar badge AND a titanic badge :hat
me too! And a shitload of those movies like Sleepless in Seattle and When Harry Met Sally and some other girly one that was really popular that I can't remember right now.

And Gray's Anatomy and Lost and Dancing With the Stars, mainly, and a bunch of those shows.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 04:45 PM       
I'm watching "I Do & I Don't", which is full of mainly nobodies but marginally okay.

It's got enough weird Colin Mochrie to fuel ten more years of animutation.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 06:40 AM       
I don't know, but I loves me some French Erotic Film.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 02:17 PM       
Is it Emanuelle? :at work

Batman: Under the red hood. Was really enjoyable. Especially the reason why Batman has never killed Joker.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 05:55 PM       
The only things I didn't like about it was that Nightwing and Batman were buddy buddy in it and Batman's teeth when he was upset about something. Sometimes the emotion portrayal was displayed only using his mouth. In my head it reminded me of Beavis' jaw when he tries to concentrate really hard on something.

Also, watched the new GWAR: Lust in space dvd which was great because I was inebriated during most of it when they toured last time. The Sleazy P Martini behind the murder segmant is amazing.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 05:56 PM       
it's pretty good, bender does a great joker laugh
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 06:36 PM       
NO! ALMIGHTY GOD, NO!

there was a lot of scenes like that in the movie
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 29th, 2010, 09:13 PM       
Kick-Ass. Sort of like Boondock Saints, only kids in costumes.

Also, some of the same people as Hot Tub Time Machine, which I just saw, so it felt like some sort of weird sequel.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 10:21 AM       
the lost letter

a russian animated film from 1945. sadly unrestored, so the image was very dark and the demons were hard to see. it just got a fan-subtitle a few months ago, which is cool. had some pretty cool elements, anyway.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 11:13 PM       
Pirates trilogy because it was on TV and I was too lazy to change the channel, then I just wanted to see it for Keith Richards, who I hear is actually halfway intelligent.

The movies were way less "uncut" than promised, I still had to watch Jamie Lee Curtis talk about pooping and see dumb promos for their dumb USA "comedies".
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 09:58 AM       
Just watched The Room the other night and hate myself and my friends for doing so.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 12:01 PM       
the last king of scotland.

was the main character supposed to be completely unlikeable throughout the entire film? it's a shame he wasn't shot in the head, no questions asked. that would have made the ending much better. whitaker is a damn good actor, though.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 01:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Pirates trilogy because it was on TV and I was too lazy to change the channel, then I just wanted to see it for Keith Richards, who I hear is actually halfway intelligent.

The movies were way less "uncut" than promised, I still had to watch Jamie Lee Curtis talk about pooping and see dumb promos for their dumb USA "comedies".
The new pirates movie is coming out in a few years starring Depp and Rush. They'r searching for the fountain of youth with Ponce De Leone. Can't wait for it.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:52 PM       
so no more orlando bloom, bummer

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 10:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
the last king of scotland.

was the main character supposed to be completely unlikeable throughout the entire film? it's a shame he wasn't shot in the head, no questions asked. that would have made the ending much better. whitaker is a damn good actor, though.
I didn't see him as unlikable.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 06:41 AM       
Just saw Farewell. Soviet/French espionage type film. Very, very tense in some parts. Good story and great characters; all based on real events.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 09:26 AM       
French espionage? Those guys must be really good. I have never even heard of them.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 07:11 PM       
Idi Amin unlikeable?
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 07:39 PM       
no no no, not amin. sorry. the scottish kid.

my roommate said they were probably going for a "the good guy seems like a prick, the crazy asshole seems like a great guy" angle. which makes sense.

also,
the bride of frankenstein
much better than the original frankenstein. also i'm just seeing the universal frankenstein movies at age 24, and why the fuck did they change his name to henry?
Old Aug 6th, 2010, 07:43 AM       
I just saw The Bridge, a documentary which is about the Golden Gate bridge and it's high rate of people that choose to end their lives by jumping off it. It focused on the families and friends giving interviews, and some of them seemed so distanced from the lives of who they were commenting on that suicide wasn't that surprising. Another group of parents brought me close to tears with how understanding they were, and how they obviously did all they could to make their mentally ill son feel loved and happy.

There was a lot of footage of people jumping to their deaths, wich was very powerful and (I hate to say it, and sound grisly) edited very well.

Very emotional.