Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM       
I forgot how true that Chef Rongi comic actually is, even after all these years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
bill hicks i've kind of gotten over, for similar reasons. bill hicks is kind of like marijuana, if you're not over how great it is past your early 20's you're probably some kind of immature man-child
So you're saying Bill Hicks is like the Chuck Palahniuk of comedians? This doesn't sit well with me, since there are about 800 million authors better than Palahniuk but there aren't 800 million comedians better than Bill Hicks. It's almost like saying that getting over Bill Hicks means you've gotten over stand-up comedy in general. BUT THAT IS MY OPINION

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 02:25 PM       

OMG Les Claypool doin' Morphine.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 02:28 PM       

:geddylee

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 02:32 PM       
you a pickle pimp.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 02:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
K0k0- For a site that prides itself on mocking people, the people doing the mocking sure can't handle themselves being mocked.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING DUDE.

You're entire existence has been clearing your name on this site because people make fun of you for being a stupid pussy clay faggot.

You feel the need to constantly explain yourself and clear your name with every single insult thrown at you. You never let it roll off your shoulder and you explain to everyone that *insert life event no one gives a shit about* is why you were a dumb faggot in the first place.

And you honestly want us to believe that you can't get a job because of it.

I'm pretty sure the reason why you haven't gotten a job is the same reason why you've never gotten any respect.

You need to pick one of the following things to do:

Stop taking people so seriously and lighten the fuck up

or

Die

Now if you pick the former I doubt it's going to help much HERE, but it might actually work wonders for you in real life. You might get a job, some friends... who knows dude maybe eventually you won't be a claymator.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 03:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
[random epithet, repeated three times]

(this was directed at pram marvin)
Dude, no explanation is needed; I think every time someone uses that phrase the first thing we think of is that they're responding to something Pam said.
You may already be there.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 03:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
maybe eventually you won't be a claymator.
What is so wrong with doing something that is difficult and that not many people know how to do at a high level?

You're right about the rest, except for the part about me thinking it's keeping me from getting a job. It's not. It just hurts my feelings, is all.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 04:02 PM       
To me, CYE is like Seinfeld with all of the bitterness and none of the wackiness. It's George Costanza with likability taken away and a fuckload of name dropping added in, basically.

:tvforum
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 04:05 PM       
blasphemy
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 04:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
[in his signature] don't take your death personally, Gabby.
Wow, this almost made me chuckle. You're close to finding the funny.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 04:20 PM       
it creeps me out just a little.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
Spoilers!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 05:08 PM       
I feel like there's a tiny Larry David inside my head showing all sorts of horrible things.

He's stifled by my inner Emo Philips and Norm Macdonald, though.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
What is so wrong with doing something that is difficult and that not many people know how to do at a high level?
There's nothing wrong with being a clayanimator just like there's nothing wrong with being a guy who is pursuing a career in VCR and corded telephone repair

Look if your chosen trade had any cultural relevance, then we might be inclined to take it more seriously, but there hasn't been any serious clayanimation done in mainstream pop culture since the California Raisins.

Besides, clayanimation doesn't fit your personal style, if you are going to go with a culturally obsolete medium to choose as a career path, you should go with one that does. Might I suggest singing in black face? That would fit the whole racist thing you like to do.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Pent, you are an obnoxious loser. Ignore yourself.
I am going to go with the algebraic English approach to this.

The biggest loser on the internet is Pram Maven

Anything he says is likely loserish and wrong

Therefore when he calls me a loser, it means I am a winner (negative of a negative and all that)

Thanks for the compliment Pram!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 05:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Pram [is] Some kind of child molesting, can't get it up unless blood is involved, unemployable glass. Go back to zug if you're going to bring this shit here.
I could repair that glass, but I would likely be more inclined to recommend a replacement due to massive factory flaws in the product
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 05:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
There's nothing wrong with being a clayanimator just like there's nothing wrong with being a guy who is pursuing a career in VCR and corded telephone repair

Look if your chosen trade had any cultural relevance, then we might be inclined to take it more seriously, but there hasn't been any serious clayanimation done in mainstream pop culture since the California Raisins.

Besides, clayanimation doesn't fit your personal style, if you are going to go with a culturally obsolete medium to choose as a career path, you should go with one that does. Might I suggest singing in black face? That would fit the whole racist thing you like to do.
I AM NOT RACIST, YOU #$^#@$%&$#^&$568

As far as the clay animation thing, like I said before, I'm not trying to get a job as a clay animator. I'm trying to get a job as a stop motion animator. In stop motion, clay animation is highly respected. That's not why I do it, but it has benefits if you are good because once you can do clay animation, you can do ANY form of stop motion. It actually becomes easier because the material doesn't yield to your fingers.

On the other hand, swearing a lot isn't very professional. Would you like a hand job? That is how we greet each other in my field.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 05:33 PM       
I thought you were having trouble getting a job with your hands (clayanimation), so how is it that you able to give a hand job but are unable to land one?

Quote:
I AM NOT RACIST, YOU #$^#@$%&$#^&$568
Hey don't yell at me, I'm not the one who is thinking of becoming a singer in black face.

Last edited by Pentegarn : Sep 20th, 2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: edited wrong post
Banned

Old Sep 20th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
I wear gloves.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 05:43 PM       
Quote:
I wear gloves.
Why, are they dusting the children for fingerprints now? I don't think that works on skin.
Banned

Old Sep 20th, 2011, 05:47 PM       
It's all just JOKES. Just as I assume the stuff you've made up about me is. Pram Maven does not mean what you think it does. Why can't you leave my- no, wait, I'm getting a pang of...ah...yep, there it is- I don't care. My mind's made up. You're funny, and I don't care.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
Pram, I don't want your little real serious answer via PM, I am bored with trying to teach you anything at this point. I thought you finally got it but then you came back and proved that you in fact do not get it at all. So now you are just a toy, so when I say "how is it that you able to give a hand job but are unable to land one?" I expect you to either answer here seriously, or give one of your lame duck responses that Zug would give 'trophees' and 'smileys' to, either of which I can amuse myself and others by responding to. Your serious answer via PM is not what I want. Anyone else could have seen that by the facetious nature in which I asked the question.

Banned

Old Sep 20th, 2011, 06:03 PM       
OH! Haha,

I can give a hand job but can't get one because I'm not high enough in the jerking order.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 06:06 PM       
Hmmmm, on second thought, don't respond at all. That was unfunny and the only proper responses would be equally lame such as "you're the top jerk in my eyes :rimshot"