Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 02:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
I want to ask you guys something... How is it that assholes like you get all the girls? How is it that a nice guy can want and hope and work for something... For someone all his life, even when it is denied him over and over again, while someone like you gets it handed them them on a silver platter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I can tell that you are one of those little boys who thinks that talking to girls is like playing chess, and then never get up the nerve cause your skills are nil.
Quote:
Hahahaaha, I see you haven't learned how to talk to girls.
Quote:
Recover from your melancholy? You say gay ass shit like that all the time huh? Way to be a man. There is no way in hell you could ever learn the way of the pigtail.

Fucking puss ass bitch.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 02:55 PM       
The way to get women tight in the pants over you is to get across the fact that you don't give a shit whether they live or die

trust me on this
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 03:07 PM       
GW knows women
Supreme ****** of Iran
Ayatollah is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 03:12 PM       
throw off the chains of oppression from the western infidels johnathan. while unity of islam is not one of race it is one of faith and faith is stronger than blood. you do not need their cowardly edit. stand proud of words you speak. i declare a fatwa - none will speak against true believers johnathan.

be one with allah johnathan and forsake the pleasures of the flesh with women. praise allah.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollah View Post
throw off the chains of oppression from the western infidels johnathan. while unity of islam is not one of race it is one of faith and faith is stronger than blood. you do not need their cowardly edit. stand proud of words you speak. i declare a fatwa - none will speak against true believers johnathan.

be one with allah johnathan and forsake the pleasures of the flesh with women. praise allah.
Fuck you. Yeah, it's funny 3000 FUCKING PEOPLE DIE HORRIFICALLY ON 9/11!!! Also, Islam THRIVES on it's promises of endless sex in the afterlife, so you're obvious not a muslim.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
Quote:
3000 FUCKING PEOPLE DIE HORRIFICALLY ON 9/11!!!
It's a shame that you weren't one of them.
Fucking Finland
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:09 PM       
Don't blame muslims for 9/11, blame terrorists
Supreme ****** of Iran
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
i adamantly condemned atrocity of 9/11. islam thrives on the word of allah as given by muhammad. i have always found it shameful so many think physical desire exists in spiritual existence. vile terrorists promises carnal pleasure in afterlife. this is how we are same. you and i. both loathing the vile lies of the terrorists that claim to do will of allah.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Don't even JOKE about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Don't blame muslims for 9/11, blame terrorists
Do you honestly think that some guys just got up one day and said "Hey, I think I'm gonna go fly some planes into a building and attribute it to islam!"?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
Oh, thanks guys! Now I have to make multiple posts when I see the messages updated! You never THOUGHT of that, did you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollah View Post
i adamantly condemned atrocity of 9/11. islam thrives on the word of allah as given by muhammad. i have always found it shameful so many think physical desire exists in spiritual existence. vile terrorists promises carnal pleasure in afterlife. this is how we are same. you and i. both loathing the vile lies of the terrorists that claim to do will of allah.
READ THE QUARAN.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
You should probably read it too.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
Quote:
Do you honestly think that some guys just got up one day and said "Hey, I think I'm gonna go fly some planes into a building and attribute it to islam!"?
More like an underground group of extremist Muslims waited for years blaming America for various hardships to the point in which they said "If we did this, maybe it will make things better for Islam!", without actually realizing how nasty or horrid their actions were.

Consider the people who bomb abortion clinics in the name of Christianity. Do you blame all Christians for those? No. Just because a bunch of wingnuts on the fringe decide to do something horrible doesn't mean everyone in that group agrees with it.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
More like an underground group of extremist Muslims waited for years blaming America for various hardships to the point in which they said "If we did this, maybe it will make things better for Islam!", without actually realizing how nasty or horrid their actions were.

Consider the people who bomb abortion clinics in the name of Christianity. Do you blame all Christians for those? No. Just because a bunch of wingnuts on the fringe decide to do something horrible doesn't mean everyone in that group agrees with it.
I get where you're coming from, but the point is is that Religions POISONS minds, and moderates are just enablers. Religion infects people with this idea hell, the most vile, despicable concept to ever come of the the mind of man, in addition to this reward of heaven. Religion screws peoples morality. When you assume there's a blissful afterlife, morality makes no sense, and that's why atheists make up the tiniest part of the prison population compared to the general population. An atheist knows that if he kills somebody, it CAN'T be undone! He KNOWS that if he commits a wrong, he can't seek the forgiveness of a God, only that persons forgiveness. Religion only demeans life and tells us that this life is something to be hated and despised.

So, no, religion IS the problem. Not the people.
Fucking Finland
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:29 PM       
Quote:
You can't judge the whole muslim world because of the actions of few.

By your logic it would be right for us to hate all the germans because they were responsible for the holocaust during WW2.

Or if a black person kills a white person it would be right to judge every black person in the world as a murderer and condemn them.

Or judge every american as a child killer and torturer because of what some of US soldiers have done.

You're fucking retarded
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
Quote:
For some reason I don’t see how people of God who only live to help their fellow man without passing judgment is a bad thing.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:35 PM       
Quote:
without actually realizing how nasty or horrid their actions were.
They weren't bad people, just misled? I do nasty and horrid things because I like doing nasty and horrid things.

Quote:
religion IS the problem. Not the people.
Even without religion there will still be greed and anger and jealousy. Few are the crimemakers that consider forgiveness from their God as they commit the crime.
Supreme ****** of Iran
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
qur'an tells us that if we are righteous in this life we will find companions in afterlife. some who would wish others to their will twist this into the meaning of carnal pleasure.

religions are not poison jonathan. they are beautiful teachings try to promote greatness. infidels twist teachings of allah to trick their own mind and minds of others to justify their actions.

atheists are cowards who try hide from duty and more sad themselves. your logic suggest atheists could kill indeterminately without fear of punishment in afterlife. after all in this life we are but specks of dust in the cosmos.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
Quote:
JC probably blames the babies for being conceived in the first place. I mean if they hadnt decided to grow there in the first place they wouldnt have been aborted. JC is a baby hater.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 05:12 PM       

What the fuck is up with that airline food?

I bet it's a secret plot by Christians to put observation chips into our hands and steal any potential mates I've been stalking!
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 06:12 PM       
Quote:
But it's people who start the religions. A religion begins when a person (or group of people) decide "This is how I think things went and how they ought to be". Then you get enough people to agree with it and it becomes a religion.

A religion is just an idea. Without people to think it up and follow it, a religion is nothing.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 06:16 PM       
ZQ. CHESS. NOW!
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
Quote:
Be more specific!

Oh, that "racism" bullshit! Islam isn't a race! It's a RELIGION! Stop being so bloody self-righteous thinking that we should limit free speech and let Islam get away without being criticized!
So, calling people sand-n*****s isn't racist now? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING, HONKEY
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 06:26 PM       
Come back when you have an insulting word for being white, Sapps.

Haha, you can't because everyone knows being white is AWESOME!
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jun 10th, 2009, 06:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
So, calling people sand-n*****s isn't racist now?
He edited that out of his post so he wouldn't offend anyone.