Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 08:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
"If you were a tree, what kind would it be?"
An oak tree, seeing as how one just sprung up in my lap...

...raised eyebrow
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 16th, 2011, 11:12 PM       
I think the best thing to do is to start stacking things after he says "Alright then."

I've had one who literally talked my ear off and as if he had decided right after his second question to call it quits, he pulled out a preset questionnaire. He didn't write a damn thing down. I wish I did something but I hate making scenes.

Get bent Home Depot.

The only thing I can say is those interviews sound like they expect you to ask background questions of the company and expect you to be all psyched about being a team player.

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Dec 16th, 2011 at 11:58 PM.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 03:42 AM       
lol
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 04:16 PM       
YOU GOTTA PROMOTE SYNERGY.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 19th, 2011, 09:04 PM       
^^^This reminds me....

Bring a "Buzzword Bingo" card to the interview to pass the time. Try to get the interviewer to say words like "resources" "kanban" or even "SYNERGY". You get two points if they use a compound buzzword like "win-win situation" and three points if the buzzword is adjectivized, like "synergistic". Each time you are successful say something like "BOOYAH!" or "AWRIGHT!" so they are completely confused.

It won't guarantee you anything more than the other side of the door you walked in, but it can be loads of fun.

EDIT - if at any point the interviewer says the word "paradigm" you WIN, and should do a little dance.
You may already be there.