Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 03:43 AM       
you should at least go and see if you can get it reduced, then you can get like a payment plan probably
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 03:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
LEONIDS.
I was all up in that shit
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Driving is for assholes anyway
You know, I still have yet to really need a vehicle, and I'm pretty happy with that. Maybe next spring when I finally have a fucking degree and can maybe make some decent money. But then there's also student loan payments, etc, so basically fuck driving.

That was very funny. Well done.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 04:21 AM       
I have never needed a car. And now that I live in Chicago, hopefully for good, it's become even less of a need than I ever could imagine. I hate driving and I don't understand the obsession.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 07:27 AM       
dont get one its retarded how much they can charge you for shit that shouldnt even be a problem.

like not stopping all the way because there can't possibly be cross traffic or a person there.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 03:04 PM       
well if you dont stop then they cant tell you things
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 03:44 PM       
I feel like there is a way to work "DEMS DA BREAKS" into this but I'm not seeing it.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Nov 18th, 2011, 11:31 PM       
Who else is losing friends thanks to Skyrim? I need an Xbox.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 12:48 AM       
If by losing friends you mean deleting them on Facebook because it's all they talk about, then yes

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 03:19 AM       
UPS is fucking killing me.

I've ran into a situation where I lost a fucking PS2 and a really awesome watercolor/pastel set because they had to repack a box due to being damaged. I was pretty damn paranoid about folks and even worse living in a military school dorm. EVERYTHING had to be put away or in a locker and I got the packages about two hours before shut down. Not enough time to go get a camera or anything.

I call them up and explain the whole thing and they tell me to give them the empty box. Like shit anything else happened afterwards. So I didn't bother fighting and just put it behind me.

Cue to today when I finally expect a package of parts from Newegg and what do I see when I'm going up my steps? No stubs, but my fucking package right on my god damn door step. No one around. Even though you have to go through the gate which is shared with my neighbors and their dogs (which they rarely let out and are friendly as hell) and up a covered staircase I don't think anyone around me is unaware of me living by myself. And now I can't seem to get their fucking website to actually put the option of "Customer pick up" on my second box.

I want to throw a shit covered brick through their fucking windows. I got lucky with a $400 package but now I have to hope no one gets an idea when he rolls around on Monday.

PS: Tried to do Saturday but I'm too god damn poor for fifteen dollars extra.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 04:44 AM       
i thought newegg required you to sign off on packages?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 06:25 AM       
Newegg does via UPS. Most do.

The only one that didn't was some company I ordered from. OH YEAH. I got a print of something from DeviantArt and Fedex left it in the hall of my dorm.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 10:28 AM       
sup jerks
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 10:35 AM       
My parents fucked on new years eve

SKATASTIC
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 12:29 PM       
YEAH THEY DID
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 01:00 PM       
Its there video?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 09:30 PM       

I just want to throw my hat in the ring and say fuck driving too.
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 09:56 PM       
IT'S A HASSLE. A GODDAMNED HASSLE.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 19th, 2011, 10:46 PM       
I agree, fuck driving.

I had a friend who traveled to big cities all her life and never had to learn to drive. She was going through a bad spot and had to move in with her parents in her mid-30s, and she and I took the same stupid AAA driving class. But she got by well into her thirties in an urban area.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 12:16 AM       
I am god damn addicting to getting around via car. It fucking sucks because there are so many self-important cunts on the road. Had a fellow who cut me off for the gas station by driving through the parking lane of a street. I could've hit him if I didn't keep an extra careful eye out. The gas attendant was nice enough to write down the license plate when I asked since I was too pissed to go up to the California soccer Dad with out having a huge desire to place a dent in his fucking car. "Hey kids! Guess what happens when you test your luck by driving competitively?" I like to imagine after saying that I get the Hulk's strength and turn over the mother fucker.

Not to mention some bitch ass mother fucker decided since getting into your desired lane on the spot is fine on a protected single turn lane, then it should be extra fine to do so in a double turn lane. And do it as if 5 miles an hour was TOO FAST. I regret not following the asshole until he gets the hint I was pissed. Or getting his license plate.

The bus is tons less expensive to take though. Fucking employment.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 12:33 AM       
Aww I love driving you bastards.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 12:40 AM       
Public transport is the future.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 12:43 AM       
THE FUTURE IS A RETURN TO HORSEBACK.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 20th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
Days of future past assholes.
BANNED

Old Nov 20th, 2011, 01:03 AM       
if i dont get out of this ticket im just gonna tell em fuck them i aint paying and you can have my license