Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Zosimus is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rorschach
And of course, your above statement is the proper grown-up responce to such behaviour
Ror, lets just say (for the hell, of the discussion) that I am older than Vince is, and tend not to see things quite as one-sided as he does. I don't know if it is age-related, experience or worldliness that determines such things but, I dare challege him on those terms. I have "known" Vince for two years that makes me kindda familiar with his incredible wit and knowledge, if you can see what I mean? ......
With you, on the other hand, I think that there might be an actual challenge of both intelligence and/or rationality involved (this is not meant as flattery, just a mere observation) So, I would be very adhere to you, and honored if you wish to discuss something/anything with me
I am very open to discussions and (believe it or not) I can at times, even change my opinions about different subjects, and who knows? I might even change my mind about Vince one day