Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Damp Moose is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
HOW DID YOU CRACK THE CODE, NOOB?
it took me a long time a lot of sleepless nites tossing and turning and then it finally came to me and now im a pro mocker man mocking is my life it was a long hard road but i think im up to the chalenge[/list]
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:08 PM       
Code:
fucking bitch probably got through a loophole when bape fixed the boards you know your lucky beating the process but you didnt go through the motions your day will come but till then bask in the glory that you dont deserve god fuck you

The Damp Moose is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:12 PM       
haha thats a good mock keep it up but i got in a loophole through your mom haha am i right guys guys?

Code:
i worked hard to crack that code it was no loophole it took me ages to crack i had to hire a guy to look at it and he was stumped even it was really hard
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 03:34 PM       
Code:
The newbs can't read Matts coding dipshit, your making yourself look like an idiot it's obvious you'll never be a true mocker, real mockers don't take shortcuts the fact that you stole the secret to the code istead of earning it like the rest of us mockers disgusts me. Bape, I think an immedite banning is the only way to deal with this situtation will use Damp Moose as a scape goat to cover up those code breaking insidents. the newbs must always see us as god like figures perfect in every way, if they got wind of this everything might fall apart
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 07:08 PM       
Code:
oh fuck sorry guys I mean what can I say I should have previewed oh man i feel so bad listen would it make it anyone anything easier for anyone anything if i uh , if i stepped down from moderating the philosophy and/or politics and loveline forums I mean i feel really bad this should NO T have happened i left myself all open for kelly there good thing hes a fuckwit ok ok i'm sorry guys plz dont ban me ive made valuable contributio ns to th ecommunity ivemadea fan page dedicated o all the pickelmnansecr ets also i've posted many picturenesds of myslefi n the pkyphthread plz dont band ne
[/ban][ban][I Sw THAT

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 09:05 PM       
Code:
guys keep your heads on we're vets you're all all running around like headless chickens am i right remember the rest of the newbs can't see the code so keep your game faces on act as if nothing is wrong they just saw a few blank posts and probably think kelly has got us on the run is that what you want them to think get your heads in the game
Still gulping kelly? hahaha just remember to relax the throat there are a lot of us and [/quote]
Code:
ok guys i just heard that relaxing thing from some f*g newbie i don't know from experience ok someone else take over i got nothing
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 02:05 AM       
Hey Kelly did you just post something intresting nope its just some jam on one of your fat rolls hahaha
FATTY
Code:
sorry about that Chojin it wont happen again these newbs are going down
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2005, 05:05 PM       
Why did kellychaos cross the road?

'Cause his dick was still in the chicken hahahaha am I right, guys?!

Quote:
This is the best initiation thread ever lol and Chojin wants me turgidly bad I'm so torn

Wherever you go, there you are.
Mocker

Old Jan 24th, 2005, 05:41 PM       
It's like my birthday all over again but it's not my birthday which makes it extra special let's begin the preparations for my eventual initiation 'cause I know I'm so in and you guys are kidders lol hahahahaha Should I bring several colors and shades of lipstick for the occasion

Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 10:44 AM       
hey kellychaos how did the rib surgery go can you suck your own penis yet? haha

Code:
im so amped
Head Administrator
BAPE has disabled reputation
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 02:11 PM       
kellychaos this is reality speaking if you think you can march in here and just say i am a vet well you have another think coming is that all you got the clock is ticking feel the pressure what do you do next the mocking world is watching dont choke what you say next will make or break you my money is on break haha

[code
Code:
he thought he was getting a free ride id give up my role in the zombie movie before that happens right guys
][/code]

very funny scotty now beam down my pants[/quote]
Mocker

Old Jan 27th, 2005, 05:07 PM       

Just another pussy playing with my balls and I'm not scared cause I'm a vet and I'm hardcore and will not be swayed but I will give you credit you had me sweating for a minute there but I know you're kidding 'cause I am the seks for reelz gosh, I am so IN, I can feel it Come on guys, tell me, I can't take the suspense