Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2007, 01:29 AM       
I didn't wanna get a wii to play this one game, especially since I already owned a gamecube. Plus, like gadzooks said, that whole pointer thing looked stupid. I have no probem playing the game with the same kind of controls as the last few.

That was very funny. Well done.
Zen444 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 08:39 PM       
Gamespot was a little too nice with there review of Twilight Princess, they should've given it an 8.0.

Which is what it deserved.
Random Annoyance
Zinger is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 09:31 PM       
Is it wrong that I have 40+ hours clocked up on this game so far, and I've only just beaten Arbiters Grounds?

What can I say, I've enjoyed just wandering around and ultimately not finding much. My only complaint about the whole game would be how easy it's been. I've never once been stuck inside a dungeon and have killed the bosses with ease on my first try. Hopefully they'll release a Master Quest edition like with Ocarina of Time.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 11:47 PM       
Zen, we don't go to your Knights Of The PS3 forum and talk about how much we hate that, do we?
DistantJ is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 08:27 AM       
How does giving something 8 out of 10 count as hating it?
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 01:05 PM       
i just got to the temple of time, seems interesting

but snowpeak ruins was the best temple by far. extremely awkward and weird, but verrrrrrrry fun and challenging.

dudun dut!
DistantJ is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 04:12 PM       
The temple of time is an instant joygasm for anybody who was a big fan of OOT.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 08:23 PM       
Lakebed Temple just took me three hours :/
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 08:59 PM       
I can't tell if this game was really short or really long.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 10th, 2007, 11:59 PM       
Me neither. I kept leaving it paused for long periods of time and just like in oblivion, it made my hours played a lot more than it really was :O

That was very funny. Well done.
Level 29 ♂
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 12:28 PM       
It FEELS shorter than the other Zelda games but I've spent more hours on this one than any other (except Wind Waker, because 50% of my hours accumulated was spent sailing)
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 01:04 PM       
Oh, Please

If you play to beat it (like I did) it will take you less then a week if you play it like 2 hours a day. It's ridiculously easy and the hardest puzzels (except for the block jumping one which I suck at) all deal with finding the sweet spot for your hook shot and your camera. The only time I really died was at the beginning when you play as the wolf in the dungeon because I couldn't see what was attacking me and I only had 3 hearts.

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 01:34 PM       
lakebed temple was very frustrating, but yeah, only about 2-3 hours.

still, snowpeak ruins was harder and more mind numbing, but extremely fun.
hopefully i'll get more into the temple of time today :D
Random Annoyance
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 05:12 PM       
I haven't played this in over two weeks, I've just lost interest. The superior Final Fantasy XII came too early and distracted me away from it.
Adult Adaptor
Cliff Steele is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 09:21 PM       
I play it every weekend for like 4 or 5 hours, man the whole overworld deal is so boring and the boss fights are lame. I got mario 64 on virtual console and play that alot more
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 10:02 PM       
yeah the only good boss fight was the skeleton dinosaur that you have to give a spinal tap :rimshot

Adult Adaptor
Cliff Steele is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 10:09 PM       
That's the one i just finished, man none of them were memorable at all. I would quit playing all together if there were any other decent games for wii, I'm actually considering buying mario party just to have something to play
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 10:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
It FEELS shorter than the other Zelda games but I've spent more hours on this one than any other (except Wind Waker, because 50% of my hours accumulated was spent sailing)
It makes me wish all the other Zelda games kept track of the time spent playing. Compared to Ocarina of Time it seems like it's taken longer to do less stuff.
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 04:07 PM       
All this complaining about zelda....stfu.

i got magic armor and its total crap.

it drains your money but if u get hit your money takes a hit not u...and when you run out of money..u walk like u have iron boots on.
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 04:42 PM       
Oh yeah speaking of the money I've got another gripe about this game that's probably already been complained about (you shut up MicroShlock ). But if my wallet is full I DON'T want to put the rupees I find from chests back in them. I can't spend the money fast enough so I've been walking around with a full wallet for most of the game anyway.
Level 29 ♂
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 05:05 PM       
Donate it all to the bridge fund if you haven't already
rockfuckcunt
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 12:48 AM       
sooo the temple of time was pretty sweet and the dungeon boss was the goddamn first boss of OoT! from inside the deku tree! woo.

oh, and that western-like shootout was friggin awesome, EXCEPT! i had 2 more to kill and then i found that wolf stone thing so i did it, and when that whole thing was done it said i still had 20 to kill!!! super lame.

but now this whole section afterwards reminds me a lot like OoT mainly because there is a lot of running back and forth and back and forth getting different items, and NOW of course i have to go to a bajillion different locations for some fucking statues and blah blah blah blah

but it's a great game. really.
Random Annoyance
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 05:03 AM       
I hope Nintendo release a "Master Quest" edition of this later down the line because I need a challenge! I think the 3rd boss from Ocarina of Time was tougher than the last from TP and that's just sad.
rockfuckcunt
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 11:44 AM       
i'd have to agree that there hasn't been many challenges, especially boss-wise. the floating skull horn thing in arbiter's grounds was probably the most difficult, but it was boooooooooring.

i just got through the temple in the sky. the temple was very... awkward? i dunno, it had it's challenges and the double clawshot is probably the best weapon(s) yet, but it was just very strange. the dragon battle was easy, but GOD was it epic.

i actually heard that the final boss in TP is pretty sweet, but i'll just have to wait and see.
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 12:23 PM       
The stupid jumping statues before you get the Master Sword took so much goddamn time arrghgrhh

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog