Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Galvatron is probably a spambot
Old Mar 10th, 2005, 08:01 PM        Forgotten Transformers
Similar to the G.I Joe thread in this sub-forum. This thread is for Transformers that never bridged the gap after G1 ( unless they got a horrific G2 re-paint)

Jazz: I never understood why they didn't re-new Jazz in a later series, especially Energon ( which abounded with G1 homages). Sure, he came back as an alternator, but the Alternators line has no storyline, no show, no comic, nothing. The thing is, Jazz was a big fan favorite.

Cosmos: Who can forget the pudgy welsh Transformer that turned into a little space ship?! Apparently Hasbro, and Takara.

Soundwave: This guy is probably has the biggest fan base of all Transformers, and he hasn't had a new toy since that miserably failed Beast Wars Mutants line, and he has no real connection to the G1 Soundwave, except in name. (Although there is an unconfirmed rumor of there being a new Soundwave in Takara's current line, Galaxy Force)

Metroplex- Because of his size and status as the Autobot city, you'll probably never see a new Metroplex

Deceptitran: Most of you probably don't even know who this is. He was a fat egg shaped Decepticon ( that , as far as TF fans know, did not have a Transformation). He was only featured in one episode, "Seaspray falls in Love". He sounded alot like Burgess Meredith

Devcon: This Autobot mercenary was only featured in one episode, but is, in a small way, a fan favorite. He never had a toy, and it's unlikely he ever will
Callahan is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2005, 04:12 PM       
yeah alot of bots just tend to dissapear when there gimmick gets old or for no good reason.

Skyfire: he was the most gnarly bot i had ever seen he had a kickass backstory and was frickin huge then he just left

Cliff Jumper: one of the few bots to survive the movie then never seen after he didnt do much but still

oh yeah and the alternators have a real great story which is tied to g1 just type in binaltech story on google all the alternators are called binaltech in japan because there made of all diecast steel by takara instead of hasbros flimsy plastic standards anyway everyone of the binaltechs comes with a story
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 06:00 PM       
The real problem with Metroplex was that he was soon outclassed by Fortress Maximus who was a pretty big Transformer. Sure he came first but his transformation as a city was quite lame and while he looked cool in robot form (as well came with Slammer and Six-Gun), he just wasn't realized well. I kinda feel bad for him, that and his Deception counterpart that looked like a dinosaur.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 08:46 PM       
Tripticon Rocked ass!

Thoes Guys who turned into the Camera.

Sunstreaker: not many people even know who he is. All I remember of him was that he was one of the first transformers to actualy Biteit in the comics.