Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 05:17 PM       
Joy of geographical location?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 05:19 PM       
You should be OOOOOTTTTTAAAYYY.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 09:01 PM       
i wrote to nbc to bring back "my name is earl" on tv. meh, this is close enough.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 09:52 PM       
Yea but 3/4 of the jokes are tone related.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 08:26 AM       
Kim Jong Il has a twitter account. WTF.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 10:51 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 01:09 PM       
So does Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. He's my favorite.

SKATASTIC
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 02:02 PM       
In Maine Township, Ill., Mr. Janusz Owca was arrested in August for choking his wife and was booked into jail and given his traditional phone call. With police listening, Owca called his wife and threatened to kill her. [Chicago Sun-Times, 8-27-10]

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 03:39 PM       
He really really didn't like his wife
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 10:26 AM       
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 04:05 PM       
"They Know It But They're Hiding It"

Those bastards, hiding it for centuries just to mess with our heads!

Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 11:29 PM       
"Conference begins at 8:30 (am) and concludes 10:30pm"

That's a lot of hours of bullshit. Thank god lunch is provided or I would go nuts!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 05:38 AM       
Epicycles.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 05:43 AM       
http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 07:17 AM       
"Scientific Experiments Showing Earth Motionless in Space"

I see before me how this demonstration includes lego figures placed on big gym balls, which are then kicked around
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 07:31 AM       
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 09:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
"Conference begins at 8:30 (am) and concludes 10:30pm"

That's a lot of hours of bullshit. Thank god lunch is provided or I would go nuts!
They should also include an open bar afterwards - that would be appropriate.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 01:07 PM       
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/17/mo...?_r=2&src=tptw

Joaquin phone is actually a real person again. He said he's been deep in character for the last 2 years for a mockumentary movie role about his life. No more rap.
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 02:01 PM       
The guy he bought his acid from died.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 04:55 PM       
I'm pretty sure everyone knew it was performance art the whole time. He's had a camera crew following him around since he first donned the beard.
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 05:32 PM       
Oh, I had no idea. I didn't really follow it but I remember hearing the was rapping or something.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 17th, 2010, 08:16 PM       
I still think Harry Shearer and Martin Short did it better pretending to be male synchronized swimmers. And that bit got old after about 15 minutes.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 11:40 PM       
i was reading that thing about cuntely a flick or whatever that dudes name is and i noticed that he has a very small nose and mouth. its kind of distracting

Quote:
to star in a bit of “gonzo filmmaking” modeled on the reality-bending journalism of Hunter S. Thompson.
What a bunch of faggots
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 01:47 AM       
i want to see some "hunter s thomspon filmmaking" modeled on the reality-bending journalism of Gonzo

i guess it'd have lots of chickens in it?
SKATASTIC
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 11:05 AM       
Craig Smallwood of Hawaii filed a federal lawsuit earlier this year against the makers of the online virtual-world game "Lineage II" for failing to warn him that he would become so addicted to playing it that he would be "unable to function independently in usual daily activities such as getting up, getting dressed, bathing or communicating with family and friends." (He claims to have spent 20,000 hours over five years playing.) In August, Judge Alan Kay declined to dismiss the lawsuit and set it for trial.

I hope they dismiss this judge and the attorney representing him.