Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 08:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
What if, instead of Freemen and Hillbillies, you called them "civilian contractors"?
Worked for Blackwater.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 09:05 PM       
THAT WAS MY RIMSHOT WORTHY POINT
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 09:39 PM       
I got an assist!

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 09:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
THAT WAS MY RIMSHOT WORTHY POINT

Just call me Obviousman ... Sorry FZ

In other news, Joran van der Sloot is INSANE! Just ask his mother:

"She said he suffered severe psychological distress at the early death of his father, for which he blamed himself, she said, without giving further details."

Pathological lying apparently runs in the family.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 10:14 AM       
Who's sorry now?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 11:40 AM       
Yeah. I never really liked the guy but he voted the way I wanted him to on a lot of issues. Guess I have to vote his ass out now.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 11:59 AM       
Click on the text on this site.
http://joebartonwouldliketoapologize.com/
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2010, 12:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Just call me Obviousman ... Sorry FZ

In other news, Joran van der Sloot is INSANE! Just ask his mother:

"She said he suffered severe psychological distress at the early death of his father, for which he blamed himself, she said, without giving further details."

Pathological lying apparently runs in the family.
Hahah. Guy's a scumbag and kudos to the Peruvian president for saying that they would not deport him under any circumstances and that he'd go to Peruvian jail for a crime in Peru. I don't know exactly, but if Peru's prisons are the same as just about any other South American country's, then the local population is gonna have lots of fun with that pretty boy. At least, until they stab him.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 11:48 AM       
You can put you dick in a stab wound.
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 12:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post

That is FUCKING AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Hahah. Guy's a scumbag and kudos to the Peruvian president for saying that they would not deport him under any circumstances and that he'd go to Peruvian jail for a crime in Peru. I don't know exactly, but if Peru's prisons are the same as just about any other South American country's, then the local population is gonna have lots of fun with that pretty boy. At least, until they stab him.
I hope they send his ass to Cuzco where they march em out into the yard nude every day to hose em down and hand out the morning beatings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You can put you dick in a stab wound.
Quite possibly NSFW?
Spoilers!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 02:16 PM       
Isabella Rosselini is so strange
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 02:24 PM       
Anti rape condom.

Quote:
Dr. Sonnet Ehlers has invented Rape-axe, a female device with jagged hooks that latch onto a man's penis during penetration.

The doctor is distributing 30,000 of these condoms in South Africa during this year's World Cup.
South Africa has one of the highest rape rates in the world, according to Human Rights Watch. It is also believed that 16 percent of the population is living with HIV.

"It hurts," Ehlers told CNN. "He cannot pee and walk when it's on. If he tries to remove it, it will clasp even tighter."

Rape-axe is inserted like a tampon and when embedded to a man the device can only be removed by a doctor.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 02:33 PM       
I'm sure a pair of scissors would work, honestly.
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 02:50 PM       
Yeah I dont see how its going to "clasp even tighter". Its not a Chinese wang trap.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post

BP, for soaking up all your valuable oil with our worthless pelicans.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 04:49 PM       
That anti-rape condom must have been inspired by that teeth in the vagina movie

EDIT: Also, anti-rape is a bit of a misnomer. I would call it more of a rape punishment condom. It doesn't actually prevent unwanted penetration, it merely punishes for it.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 08:42 PM       
I would think that a man crazy enough to rape a woman would probably just kill her after getting caught in that. Seriously is his first reaction to run away or get enraged?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 08:44 PM       
His first reaction is to scream in anguish as several tiny barbs embed themselves into his engorged penis.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 10:26 PM       
I've never been bothered by thoughts of harm coming to my glorious penis.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 11:34 PM       
Wait, is this thing just a condom with barbs inside it?

How's it going to stay open and ready to receive after it's inserted?

Last edited by Dr. Boogie : Jun 23rd, 2010 at 04:15 PM.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 01:17 AM       
I think it's made out of a stiff polymer, like polycarbonate, which is more rigid than latex. (and much more difficult to remove just with scissors.) And, while you might think that the first reaction would be to kill the woman, remember what is actually being stuck by many needles is his schlong - I think the guy's first reaction will be to lie on the ground screaming like a little girl.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 02:00 AM       
i just hope there aren't any accidents/nights of spontaneity.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 02:08 AM       

In the future, the barbs contain tranquilizers.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 02:40 AM       
men need a condom that sends a robot hand inside of the womans vagina to disarm the bomb