Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Forum Virgin
wherebthepie! is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2008, 12:21 AM        Mockery Help Me!
I am an airmen in the united states airforce.with in the last 3 years my mother has fallen ill and cant work i have put my mother and brother in an appartment and i'm tryin to take care of them the best i can but being in the military makes it hard. i'm only getting 350 a check and all of it is gone by the time i pay rent and utilities for my mother. i really need some help to get around the curve because i can't handle it anymore on my own. my brother helps as much as possible but its still not enough. and soon i will be getting put out of the military if i cant keep this under control. and if that happens my family will be homeless again. i greatly appriciate everyone that helps. i'll be posting whenever i can
god bless
Date: April 02th, 2008

Hi I'm the brother that the person above is talking about in the letter. This was posted on a site called spammergloryholes.net My sister got several response back. Unfortunally all of the reponse were fake money orders. Our situation is bad. Right now my mother is filing for Disability and it is taking really long for them to process it. This is her second time through. I work for 6.15 an hour and i'm still in school. I again i will repeat This Is Not A SCAM! so unless you are actually willing to help please don't post "oh this is so fake don't buy this shit" and shit like that. trust me if this was a scam I think i could come up with a better lie. So thank you for your time You can donate through paypal on spammergloryholes.net. Put in the search on the site "IN URGENT NEED I'M SERVING THE US AND THE US ISN'T SERVING ME"
I wouldn't post this up here if this was not real. mainly because mainly u would probally mock me (ok lets face it your gonna mock me anyway) This is real, My family needs help If u help thamk if u don't then spread this around. I'm actually addicted to this site and a come herer everyday to read at least one article. My favrites types are usally the one mocking the educational films. epsically bus nut (that kid fucking scares me!)

Last edited by Chojin : Apr 7th, 2008 at 03:11 PM.