Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:28 AM       
Good news, I figured out how to do it while on speed like four hours ago

which reinforces my belief that everyone I've ever met has lied to me about drugs being bad for you
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I'm working, going to school, and getting laid on a regular basis again. IT'S TOUGH, OKAY? I'M TRYING. NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND ME, I WISH I'D NEVER BEEN BORN I'm going to run to my room and SLAM MY DOOR, DON'T TRY TO STOP ME
I'm sorry I snapped at you Gus you know you're the chiseled-from-stone adonis that I hopelessly aspire to be one day

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
You know, you might not be as big an idiot as you think. My mechanical engineer father and I were both trying to help Mr. Kitsa finish his only required semester of college Algebra a couple of years ago, and it was pretty wacky. They were doing some weird left-field shit that was making our heads spin. I don't know what crack they were smoking when they wrote his algebra text, but it may have been the same book you had.

We were all cocky about it, too, it was like OH YEAH PICK ALGEBRA THAT'S EASY, WE'LL HELP YOU.

It didn't help that that particular course was an online version and the instructor wanted you to "show your work" in some sort of absolutely fucked online fill-in-the-blank format that broke half the time and didn't fit your answers the other half.
man, online courses are only taught by broken, lazy, half-suicidal freak geeks that have no idea what they're doing because they constantly have recurring migraines from when their college fraternity brothers used to constantly trick them into smoking a mix of hemp, nutmeg, mothballs, banana peels, and instant concrete
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:34 AM       
Mine's an online course, I've figured everything out without the textbook, I get unlimited tries on questions so I can never ever get anything but 100% on homework assignments, all of the homework can be done months before the due date and most of my stuff wasn't due a good two weeks until after the course started, and I've spent all my time on the class sitting around, listening to the misfits, eating potato chips, and drinking beer

I am never, ever taking an offline math course again
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
d00d if you suck at math you prob. shouldn't do that
jesus fucking christ this got me laughing so hard
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 03:55 AM       
so, anyway, serious question time. what's a good way to gently indicate to your girlfriend that it would be nice if she could find some way to not have her vagina reek of incredibly pungeant piss because seriously it is at an inexplicable level and I just can't get my face near that again

i'm talking rotten asparagus here, this is not a joke and i need advice from the lady folk as to how to diplomatically approach this potentially embarrassing revelation because I am blunt
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 04:15 AM       
Put plain yogurt on your penis. It will kill the odor-causing bacteria.

Trust me.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 05:11 AM       

why is this song so addictive

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 05:22 AM       
I was about to scoff and say it wasn't, but I sat there and watched the whole video, even though you hear it everyday on TV, so I guess it is
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 08:33 AM       
I bought two of these:

And one of these:

The speakers (or monitors as we in the biz refer to them as ), KRK RP 06s, are great, and they also kill all insects within a ten meter radius when the bass is turned up.

The camera, Nikon D5000, is also great, and I got it for a great price. Unfortunately I wont be able to take the 200mm lens on my next overseas journey, since the particular country only allows lenses up to 150mm. Great.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 11:10 AM       
Happy Birthday, Emu
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 11:10 AM       
I didnt think they let any cameras in there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 04:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
so, anyway, serious question time. what's a good way to gently indicate to your girlfriend that it would be nice if she could find some way to not have her vagina reek of incredibly pungeant piss because seriously it is at an inexplicable level and I just can't get my face near that again

i'm talking rotten asparagus here, this is not a joke and i need advice from the lady folk as to how to diplomatically approach this potentially embarrassing revelation because I am blunt

Is GW still pretending to be a ladyfolk?

Anyway.

Shower together and call it foreplay. You can put an amorous spin on making sure she's well-scrubbed in the nether regions. This is also an excellent opportunity for you to make sure you don't smell like sweaty ballsack.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 05:00 PM       
Maybe next time you'll smell your finger first.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2010, 09:08 PM       
Nice monitors Zhukov, I wanted to get the same kind you have but I'm running on an extremely tight budget right now.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 03:25 AM       
BLACKNESS IS AN ALL NATURAL SUNBLOCK

THE bLACKER THE HIGHER THE SPF
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Happy Birthday, Emu

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:24 AM       
I knew I wasn't gonna get much with that.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 07:52 AM       
I didn't see it. Happy Birthday, Emu!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 10:24 AM       
zhukov - cool speakers bro, i use the 5s as computer speakers
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 10:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I knew I wasn't gonna get much with that.
Doesn't he rate a new thread?

Happy birthday anyway, Emu. Knock your socks off ...
You may already be there.
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
zhukov - cool speakers bro, i use the 5s as computer speakers
Redneck metal never sounded so good, I bet. What input are you using (RCA, XLR, TRS)? I've been told that RCA doesn't do it justice, but it still sounds great to me

These things are raw power, I tell you what. I went out looking for 5s but I got the display model 6s from my local record store for a hundred cheaper, so there you go.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Is GW still pretending to be a ladyfolk?

Anyway.

Shower together and call it foreplay. You can put an amorous spin on making sure she's well-scrubbed in the nether regions. This is also an excellent opportunity for you to make sure you don't smell like sweaty ballsack.
I have used this technique before. It can be effective
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 02:10 AM       
I just got back from a fireworks acquisition mission to the middle of nowhere. All legal, but some stuff friends bought is pretty crazy.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 04:00 AM       
fireworks pics and details, if they are as crazy as you say

shower idea is a go