Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 02:51 PM       
Wiffles! I hope you are not taking advantage of autistic kids and making them pose for pictures.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 02:52 PM       
Don't worry Tadao ^.^;;
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 02:53 PM       
OOPS
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I didn't create EIFFLES, I don't even speak french
Je ne sais pas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Wiffles! I hope you are not taking advantage of autistic kids and making them pose for pictures.
Autism doesnt run in Sam's family ^.~
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 03:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I didn't create EIFFLES, I don't even speak french
Neither does Eiffles
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
Sam, the jig is up. You have been cornered, sehh. Fess up to your excessive compulsive character making escapades. Merge with me so we can achieve a higher-being status. It is destiny! @_@
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 03:45 PM       
That sounds like a sexy invitation Sam.
mmm muffins
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 03:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
That sounds like a sexy invitation Sam.
This isnt craigslist

I mean, really?? ^.^;;;
Banned

MajorScales is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
Sam has a picture of me in my ginch or is it gonch? I'm always confused by that.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 04:46 PM       
i think it's your bonch
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 04:46 PM       
or maybe your bozack
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
This isnt craigslist

I mean, really?? ^.^;;;
Take it easy. It was only a joke.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
Sounded like an invitation to me. me being you. you being yourself.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 05:57 PM       
Quote:

I find this kinky
Banned

Old Aug 28th, 2009, 07:20 PM       
Quote:
I own a manual 1975 998cc Austin Mini
This is what is hot too me this is the version my brother owned...he fell asleep on 3rd beach in Vancouver and got sunburned. Drove home with no shoes and re-ended an old lady and ruined the poor little mini : (

mmm muffins
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 07:41 PM       
wow nice, i think the Estate version is better. I just have the standard version. its giving me alot of problems nowadays maybe because its ancient. It leaks a bit of coolant from time to time. its all-around drum brakes have the braking power of cheese. The carburettor needles always end up inside the cylinders. I think I have to replace the SU carbs with a Webber. The gearbox grinds, I think it needs new synchros or spider gears. To top it off, the hydrolastic suspension is starting to feel like an old man's knee. if only it wasnt given to me by my dad before he divorced my mom, i wouldv'e retired it ;_;
Banned

Old Aug 28th, 2009, 08:10 PM       
Uh...I don't know how carb needles end up in the cylinders . Anyways its a simple little car. When the clutch grinds its usually the clutch pad is worn because you don't know how to shift and have worn it out. make sure the care is not full of junk that would cause the suspension to work harder. You might be able to find a kit or have some shop put front disc brakes in her.
mmm muffins
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 08:28 PM       
I really have no idea how it got sucked in the valve inlet, but it happened o.o. But its fixed now, the heads were easy to remove since they were pushroded.
The clutch pad hasnt been changed in ages, probably needs a new pressure plate too. Im guessing some of the teeth are worn out from the gears thats why when I had a gear-oil change some metal filings were present in the oil, just a theory. Im still compiling a list of parts that I need to get ahold of. Because no one ever sells them nowadays. I might buy a kit online from england one day when I have the money.

Also, the Front Disk brakes are hard to find as well, and costs a small fortune. Hadly anyone ever wants to part with them
Banned

Old Aug 28th, 2009, 08:43 PM       
You must be a dude you know too much about cars
mmm muffins
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 08:45 PM       
I never said I was a girl either, as I said. Im gender neutral ^.^
mmm muffins
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 08:49 PM       
well actually err, my dad taught me all about them because he loves them, and it was hard to keep them in running order all the time so he taught me to spot minor mistakes and potential problem spots ^.^
Banned

Old Aug 28th, 2009, 08:50 PM       
You're a dude
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 08:50 PM       
my dad wouldn't even teach me how to drive. :/
Banned

Old Aug 28th, 2009, 09:09 PM       
Quote:
I never said I was a girl either, as I said. Im gender neutral ^.^
You photo's look like a dude trying to look like a girl that is actually a girl that looks like a dude.
mmm muffins
Old Aug 28th, 2009, 09:27 PM       
You spend too much time looking at female bassists on youtube ^.^;