Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 09:07 AM       

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 09:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
Does anybody here actually drink Budweiser? I really don't like it that much but it's always advertised as the "American beer".
My friend used to always get on my case for not drinking Budweiser and not supporting america. I drink yuengling which is way better and has been around longer than budweiser. About a week after my friend was yelling at me anheuser-busch sold budweiser to the same company that makes heineken and stella artois.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 10:11 AM       
Stella Artois is okay.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 10:23 AM       
I have drunk more Stella Artois than any other beer.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 10:47 AM       
I'm not a perticular fan of stella or heineken. My roommate buys them because he equates expensive price tag with beer that tastes good.

I've recently taken up to drink during softball games.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 11:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
My taste in music is absolutely the best taste in music that anyone has ever had, and if you don't agree with that then you are an idiot and you love America.
Spoken like a true Chad Kroeger fan.
You may already be there.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 12:13 PM       
Schlitz is the best piss beer.

Go for the gusto.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 12:53 PM       
I love how GW says that Bud tastes like beer. Your an idiot. The point of a pilsner is to remove the beer taste you little piece of shit. Stop talking. I DRINK FOLDGERS CAUSE I WANT THE REAL TASTE OF COFFEE.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 01:32 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 02:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I DRINK FOLDGERS CAUSE I WANT THE REAL TASTE OF COFFEE.
classic!
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 03:33 PM       
Schlitz is groooooosssss

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 04:13 PM       
oh man, I hate that I'm always tempted to jump on the guitar-bashing bandwagon, it's just too damn easy

He's SEVENTEEN, guys, and going through a reverse-snob phase, if he hasn't been drinking beer for very long then he's not gonna like the taste yet

come on. "a microbrew called Dead Guy Ale". In a few years he'll be all about the hops and swear that Stone and Rogue are the greatest two things since water and sliced bread
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 04:28 PM       
I remember not being so pompous when I was 17.
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 04:31 PM       
Why the hell does Google have Frida? Is it her fucking birthday or some shit?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 04:55 PM       
yep, she's 103 today.
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 04:59 PM       
What a crone.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 05:33 PM       
Frida gives me a croner.
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 05:51 PM       
Only in the movie with Salmas titties.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 05:56 PM       
Oh, I didn't know which Frida you meant until that. I thought you meant Frida Lay.

.....ORELE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 07:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
oh man, I hate that I'm always tempted to jump on the guitar-bashing bandwagon, it's just too damn easy

He's SEVENTEEN, guys, and going through a reverse-snob phase, if he hasn't been drinking beer for very long then he's not gonna like the taste yet

come on. "a microbrew called Dead Guy Ale". In a few years he'll be all about the hops and swear that Stone and Rogue are the greatest two things since water and sliced bread
He can like whatever the fuck he wants, but when he goes on to say it's what real beer tastes like or My Chemical Romance is real music, he needs to be corrected swiftly and harshly or else he will never fit into his big boy pants.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 07:07 PM       
SUPERFLY WILL BE SO DISAPPOINTEWD IN YOU
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 07:09 PM       
Who's that?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 07:34 PM       
SOME GUY WHO SAID SOMETHING IN A THREAD
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 08:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Tetley's.

You've got to hand it to them.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 6th, 2010, 09:43 PM       
there's pretty much no pleasing anyone with anything you think about anything

"I like something that's popular because I think it's good" "Oh man nobody's ever heard of that thing before, you're an individual man good going"

"I like something that nobody really knows about because I think it's good" "Oh man you think you're so alternative and cool god what a faggot"