Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 11:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Not familiar with Fallout
well i think you should fix this
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 12:05 PM       
I totally would

I spent all of yesterday in Put-in-Bay, which is an island off the north Ohio Lake Erie shore. Basically, it's a massive tourist trap during the day and a nonstop party at night. Like, the vending machines in the bathrooms sell 10 different types of condoms and there are entire kiosks devoted to Mardi Gras beads.

You take a jetboat there from the shore, drive around on a golf cart all day, and take a jetboat back to your car. I didn't stay the night...looks like spring break never ends in that place.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 12:16 PM       
I spent all yesterday at Jungle Jim's. I texted a picture to Facebook about how I wished Kitsa would be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 12:27 PM       
LITTLE GOOD THAT DOES ME

NO ONE ON YOUR FACEBOOK KNOWS OF KITSA.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 12:29 PM       
seriously now I want to go to Jungle Jim's. You suck.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 12:41 PM       
I bought seventy dollars in regional soda and beer. There were a ton of perishables I wanted too, but they wouldn't be able to make it back home.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 12:43 PM       
AND PEPPERONI PRETZEL BREAD, AS WELL AS CANDY BUTTONS. I forgot those. I tore open the bread the second I stepped out of the store.

:breadjunkie
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 12:59 PM       
that's why you get a cooler with dry ice, rookie
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 01:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
h*ll yeah dogg

haha are you still living in willits i could drive you home since it's like 15 min from navarro
Yeah, but it's more like 1 hour away.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Any of you fucks want to hang out with me at Hobart's Craft and Quilt Fair?

Also the Wooden Boat Festival is coming up soon.
you're turning me down for a craft and quilt fair

dude

that's like telling someone you're gonna have to pass on the party because you want to go to the sawdust festival instead
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 03:56 PM       
I still have a camel steak from Jungle Jim's that I need to cook and eat. Also: packets of Crema Catalana and lots of popcorn. I was rather disappointed that they didn't have Gringo Bandito hotsauce in/on their hotsauce wire edifice thing.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 07:30 PM       
weekend of fire's coming up, seth. Jul 31/Aug 1.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 08:12 PM       
Thank God that's the weekend after Pierogi Fest!
http://www.pierogifest.net/

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 08:36 PM       
Whiting? Waaaaaaait a minute.

Please tell me you're not on the IU campus I think you are
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 09:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
seriously now I want to go to Jungle Jim's. You suck.
I also want to go to Jungle Jim's, but as I live 580 miles away, it's a bit of a hike for a casual roadtrip. I'm reduced to shopping online, or worse, finding merchandise at the local market.
You may already be there.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 09:09 PM       
I'm on the IU campus in Bloomington. The ladyfriend and I are thinking of making a caravan to see a Friday show at Medieval Times in Schaumburg, spend the night somewhere in the Shoreline area, then eat some serious Polish food. Since my girlfriend is in the Eastern European Studies department, everyone is going crazy over this idea.

I don't know if I consider Whiting as part of Indiana. As I explained to the aforementioned when she moved here from New York, "Hoosiers aren't people who live in Indiana, they're people who live between Fort Wayne and Bedford. North of that you have Chicagoans and to the south is the land of brain-eaters."

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 09:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
You forgot to ask him to also bring tastycakes and Gadzooks ice cream
There's none better than Gadzooks Blanc. I pick up a pint every time I find myself at the Wawa.

Speaking of sandwiches (which you weren't, but Gus was) Dinic's Roast Pork still makes the best sandwich I've ever had at the Reading Terminal BAR NONE. Just make sure you know what the eff you want at lunchtime. Take too long to order, and you have to get back in line. Not for tourists.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 09:45 PM       
Whiting is part of Chicagoland. It's butt-ugly and brain-drained, for the most part, but Chicagoland nonetheless. If the Chicagoland area were Europe, Whiting would be Albania. OHO THE LINGUISTIC PUN. Or maybe part of Poland.

I was mainly concerned that you were teaching at the Northwest campus, in which case I was going to beg you to get out while you still can.

As I don't drive, it's increasingly difficult to get to the jungle I mainly have to hop on board other caravans headed south. My dream is to go on a weekday morning, when it's not at all crowded.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Jul 11th, 2010, 10:30 PM       
Belarus works, too! And the Pale of Settlement, if you discount how gentile it is.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 03:59 AM       
having just watched Frankenhole for the first time...

i hate fanboys of anything but, by god, if this show continues to have me cracking up this hard... on top of moral orel? shit, the man is just so god damned mother fucking cuntswabbingly FUNNY
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 04:00 AM       
i refuse to call myself a fanboy, but at this point i could be termed as a loyalist
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 04:10 AM       
I just shaved with a straight razor. It's something that I've been on again, off again about for a few years but when my electric broke I figured now was a good time.

This time, I did a pretty good job. From here I guess I just have to practice and make it more routine so it's not as time-consuming. The razor itself belonged to my great-grandfather, who sustained himself by hunting with HIS grandfather's Springfield rifle issued during the Civil War. My uncle had both the rifle and the razor for a long time, he too used the same weapon issued to kill rebels to hunt squirrels. HEIRLOOMS.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT

Last edited by Sethomas : Jul 12th, 2010 at 04:38 AM. Reason: I didn't exactly finish my thought for some reason.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 06:11 AM       
last/first time i tried to use a razor i hurt my face
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 10:09 AM       
I have constant stubble 24/7 and the ladies love it.

Gus, sawdust-fest '09 was a huge letdown, so I would hang wit choo for sure, just don't expect me to get you home/keep you safe. In fact, I'd be relying on you to show me where the fuck I'm supposed to actually go after the party stops. Sleeping in a gutter is no fun when sober.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 12th, 2010, 10:47 AM       
THE PARTY NEVER STOPS