Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 12:35 AM       
how was that a response to anything i said
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old May 12th, 2011, 12:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
It's not either one that riled me up, Chojin. It was the personal invasion.

Now I can handle anything anyone says about Pram Maven. Hell, I'll take pot shots at him.
Pram Maven f*cks bowler hats. He likes handjobs from ugly chicks. His favorite song in the whole wide world is Friday, by Rebecca Black.
I groaned when I clicked "I-Mockery Forum" and saw that you posted. Please fuck off.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 12:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan View Post
I groaned when I clicked "I-Mockery Forum" and saw that you posted. Please fuck off.
Yeah, uh, I don't know who you think you are all of a sudden but stuff like that shouldn't be posted by you anymore

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
Old May 12th, 2011, 01:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Yeah, uh, I don't know who you think you are all of a sudden but stuff like that shouldn't be posted by you anymore
I THINK I'M A BIG MAN.

Yeah, I'll stop. Dunno where I was headed there.

Heard you graduated! Good jorb!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 01:09 AM       
Quote:
anymore?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 01:35 AM       
Are you implying that his first offense should not be overlooked as a mistake, and action must be taken in the form of posting his home address and pictures of his house?

zeldasbiggestfan, you could have flown under the radar but now you had to go and fuck it all up for yourself

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 12th, 2011, 01:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
how was that a response to anything i said
I don't know.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 12th, 2011, 01:46 AM       
ZELDASBIGGESTFAN!!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 01:57 AM       
Quote:
Now I can handle anything anyone says about Pram Maven. Hell, I'll take pot shots at him.
Doesn't sound like anything new from you ;/
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 12th, 2011, 02:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Also, I just think you have crippling social and mental problems and you want someone to tell you you're right.
:dylansnipples
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 03:12 AM       
only4u
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 12th, 2011, 06:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
But I do take back that you would be swayed by anti american propaganda, (or 'propoganda' as you just called it, which you may be thinking is some African country bordering Uganda, I am not sure with you honestly) because you are already the most anti american person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Must be the communist beliefs. We won the cold war son, get over it.
This is where I would use the word parochial. Mister Zed is very light in his dislike of the US and I wouldn't even say he is anti it. I believe you underestimate how much the world dislikes your nation. If he is the most anti-American person you have encountered then that makes you seem sheltered.

But then what do you care about the rest of the world, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
But let's look at it one other way, I pointed out Winston Churchill thinks like me in this. So if I have problems then so does he because I took the exact same stance on Bin Laden as he did on Hitler.
Outside of the whole winning the war thing; Chruchill was a pretty shitty Prime Minister though.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 12th, 2011, 09:57 AM       
Churchill was responsible for the slaughter of many Australians and New Zealanders at Gallipoli. FACTS.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 10:32 AM       
also, in no way is osama bin laden anywhere near being in hitler's league. just under 3,000 < over 6,000,000 by just a teensy bit
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 10:45 AM       
I wonder how many times Osama watched the tapes of September 11th. I bet it was like someone who mentally couldn't get past high school and kept their prom pictures displayed in the living room.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 10:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i don't want to bump the orig. thread but you can still tell what part of the country/world it is by the IP, and spaghetti wasn't anywhere near where womti usually posts from and has posted from basically every single time
Oh yeah. Don't know why I forgot that. Maybe because I wanted it to be him.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 12th, 2011, 11:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I wonder how many times Osama watched the tapes of September 11th. I bet it was like someone who mentally couldn't get past high school and kept their prom pictures displayed in the living room.
I always wondered if some of the footage that we all saw on all the news channels again and again was filmed by Osama's special film crew that he put in place to get the best angles. Sounds weird but you don't want your best attack EVA to be missed, and you cant rely on these western pig dogs.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 11:51 AM       
Didn't have to take my final today either cause i got an A :/

yay. I guess all that worrying was for nothing. I just have to polish off a paper on the symposium and I'll get both of my A's
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 12th, 2011, 11:55 AM       
You're too smart by half.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 12th, 2011, 12:13 PM       
Remember when we all used to be friends?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 12th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
Damn Zhukov i didn't know you hated me and everyone else on this message board
He doesn't hate me.

He's going to come round for tea.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 12th, 2011, 12:26 PM       
*COUGH*
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old May 12th, 2011, 02:48 PM       
Mocker
Old May 12th, 2011, 02:48 PM       
Quote:
Are you implying that his first offense should not be overlooked as a mistake, and action must be taken in the form of posting his home address and pictures of his house?

zeldasbiggestfan, you could have flown under the radar but now you had to go and fuck it all up for yourself
I'm really lost as to why you're on your period right now but you can calm it down, sonny.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 02:51 PM       
speaking of periods, learn to use an apostrophe