Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 11:01 PM       
DUCK

Sort of like a greasy chicken with a lot more fat on it and no white meat.

Also a coconut. It tastes like almonds, which is weird because the last two I ate tasted like soap. I also used to think the "nut" part was a misnomer but I guess it's not. I drank half of the milk before I got sick of it. Can't decide what that tasted like.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Feb 7th, 2009 at 11:38 PM.
You asked, Chief.
BLEU is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 11:33 PM       
My best friend's dad fed me peking duck with his fingers one time when we were alone. All I remember is it being super greasy and his big fingers rubbing my lips.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 11:40 PM       
That's, uh

pretty screwy, actually
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 7th, 2009, 11:47 PM       
AND AND AND a pomelo

The thing is frigging huge, but it's almost all rind. It's sweeter than grapefruit, but it's also harder to eat.
You asked, Chief.
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 12:09 AM       
It was but it was also kinda hot in a weird male lolita way.

Also, why are you eating such exotic foods? Do you always eat like this?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 12:18 AM       
Every once in a while I buy ridiuclous stuff like star fruit and kumquats, or papaya. Probability of this happening increases with alcohol consumption!

Usually I just stuff myself full of grapefruit. I've got nine or ten floating around my house at the moment.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 02:48 AM       
sticky toffee pudding and tea.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 01:59 PM       
peanut butter puffins. best cereal ever.
You asked, Chief.
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 02:11 PM       
Is that like peanut butter captain crunch?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
the boyfriend's birthday cake. Chocolate with cream cheese frosting and a chocolate shell over the top.

And a glass of milk.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 04:35 PM       
Honey-nut Cheerios :D
You asked, Chief.
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 04:48 PM       
Are you watching your cholesterol?
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2009, 05:45 PM       
beans
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 09:35 PM       
Pretzel rods ----------
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 09:52 PM       
Jewish wine and a spoonful of strawberry cake batter.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 03:39 PM       
Pork roast and swiss on dill rye
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 04:49 PM       
In an hour or so I'm going to have more of that manicotti Tadao seemed to have an unexplained problem with yesterday :/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 04:55 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 05:05 PM       
WELL I DON'T GET IT I MUST BE STUPID
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 05:08 PM       
I was drunk.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 15th, 2009, 05:15 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 11:32 AM       
I decided to get a box of that new chocolate-flavored Frosted Mini-Wheats to try. I still don't know how I feel but I wish I could have had a trial size instead of the whole damn box.

The cereal would be not-bad except for the fact that inside each one is one or two oblong chunks of what I hope is a solid, powdery chocolate. They kind of weird you out because they're sort of randomly placed inside each little wheat-pillow.

If it was stuffed in there like a chocolate croissant, I could deal with that. If the nuggets were out among the cereal bits, like that new special k stuff, I could handle that. If the chocolate bits were any size and shape other than the precise dimensions of guinea pig poop, I could handle that.

As it is, though, I feel like I'm chowing down on mouse turds.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
pasta roni with some albacore, broccoli and cauliflower added in

TASTEY
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 09:32 PM       
I went out on Fat Tuesday and ate some alligator. It was really tasty.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 12:45 AM       
I won a $50 gift certificate for my favorite Dim Sum restaurant. Boo ya!

That was very funny. Well done.