Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2006, 10:53 PM        British MP says Blair's assassination would be justified
Who the hell votes for this guy?

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/pol...icle601356.ece

Galloway says murder of Blair would be 'justified'
By Oliver Duff
Published: 26 May 2006

The Respect MP George Galloway has said it would be morally justified for a suicide bomber to murder Tony Blair.

In an interview with GQ magazine, the reporter asked him: "Would the assassination of, say, Tony Blair by a suicide bomber - if there were no other casualties - be justified as revenge for the war on Iraq?"

Mr Galloway replied: "Yes, it would be morally justified. I am not calling for it - but if it happened it would be of a wholly different moral order to the events of 7/7. It would be entirely logical and explicable. And morally equivalent to ordering the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Iraq - as Blair did."

The Labour MP Stephen Pound, a persistent critic of Mr Galloway during previous controversies, told The Sun that the Respect MP for Bethnal Green and Bow in east London was "disgraceful and truly twisted".

He said: "These comments take my breath away. Every time you think he can't sink any lower he goes and stuns you again. It's reprehensible to say it would be justified for a suicide bomber to assassinate anyone."

The Stop the War Coalition criticised Mr Galloway: "We don't agree with Tony Blair's actions, but neither do we agree with suicide bombers or assassinations."

Just hours after four bomb attacks killed 52 people on London's transport system last July, Mr Galloway said the city had "paid the price" for Mr Blair's decision to go to war in Iraq and Afghanistan. "Ten thousand Osama bin Ladens have been created at least by the events of the last two years," he told MPs in the Commons that day.

Mr Pound said at the time: "I thought George had sunk to the depths of sickness in the past but this exceeds anything he has done before." The Armed Forces minister, Adam Ingram, accused the Respect MP of "dipping his poisonous tongue in a pool of blood".

Mr Galloway yesterday made a surprise appearance on Cuban television with the Caribbean island's Communist dictator, Fidel Castro - whom he defended as a "lion" in a political world populated by "monkeys".

Mr Galloway shocked panellists on a live television discussion show in Havana by emerging on set mid-transmission to offer passionate support for Castro. Looking approvingly into each others' eyes, the pair embraced.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old May 25th, 2006, 11:03 PM       
Well, that paints a picture, don't it?

The name Galloway sound familiar to you guys? Max?

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
autistic licence
sloth is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2006, 11:58 AM       
Hopefully this goes some way to illustrating George Galloway's credibility:

Clockwise, from left to right: MP George Galloway, washed-up 80's gender-wreck Pete Burns.

Photograph courtesy of UK Big Brother, more commonly known as "career-resuscitator for cack Z-list celebrities and/or platform for otherwise shit individuals to capture the fleeting attention of the lowest common denominator populace".
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2006, 12:05 PM       
Yeah, I have no doubt that this guy probably speaks for a tiny, tiny % of people.

But, he still got elected. I'm impressed in a sad kind of way.
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2006, 02:54 PM       
someone should suicide bomb that ass hole. Tony Blair is a SUPERB leader and a great man. Iraq may have been in error but he hardly deserves assasination.

I certainly hope someone kicks galloway in the nuts.
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2006, 09:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courage the Cowardly Dog
someone should suicide bomb that ass hole.
Isn't that just a tad bit hypocritical :/

WorthlessLiar is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2006, 11:44 PM        I love the logic of windbag politicians
Let me see if I have this straight:

Suicide bombing Tony Blair = Morally Justified

and

Suicide Bombing Tony Blair = "ordering the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Iraq"

therefore,

"ordering the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Iraq" = Morally Justified

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2006, 07:57 AM        Re: I love the logic of windbag politicians
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorthlessLiar
Let me see if I have this straight:

Suicide bombing Tony Blair = Morally Justified

and

Suicide Bombing Tony Blair = "ordering the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Iraq"

therefore,

"ordering the deaths of thousands of innocent people in Iraq" = Morally Justified
You are a faggot.

Move out of my home state of Minnesota.

You = suicide bombing A MAN'S ASS WITH YOUR DICK, FAG-HEAD.