Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 05:38 AM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 05:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
I think I might need a friend to help me get through all of this. Could that be you pub? May I call you pubbles?
Absolutely. Would you like a hug?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 05:40 AM       
Obviously! I mean the most profound effect it had was on me.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 05:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Internet reaction: Boys or girls? How old? :liquidstatik
Admittedly I was treating emotions like hashtags on here for years before hashtags were a thing.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 05:41 AM       
Emoticons.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 05:42 AM       
Quote:
Obviously! I mean the most profound effect it had was on me.
Then consider yourself to be receiving the tightest of hugs from some person that you regard as a Bro or whatever word you use to describe kinship.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 05:45 AM       
Quote:
Sheriffs are people too. Sometimes popping off our boots is the way to go.
For all of Gus' jokes about me being in Australia; NZ is like a kiddie version of that place. No dangerous animals. No massive desert. We don't even let our cops carry guns.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 05:45 AM       
Emoticons, feeling in the emotions in which you lack.... FOR MY HORRIBLE SITUATION. YOU'RE SO SELFISH GAHHGHAGHAH THIS IS ABOUT ME AND MY "WHAT IF THAT WAS MY SITUATION" SITUATION. ALlll BOUT mE!!!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 05:47 AM       
Quote:
We don't even let our cops carry guns.
A bunch of their cops came over to help keep the peace after the devastating quake we had last month. They freaked out when we took their guns off them.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 05:48 AM       
Quote:
Emoticons, feeling in the emotions in which you lack.... FOR MY HORRIBLE SITUATION. YOU'RE SO SELFISH GAHHGHAGHAH THIS IS ABOUT ME AND MY "WHAT IF THAT WAS MY SITUATION" SITUATION. ALlll BOUT mE!!!
Perhaps you are not thinking about the embrace that we are currently sharing. It is of the tightest kind. If you were to hug a gnat's chuff after this you would find it lacking.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 05:54 AM       
Chumbawamba
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 06:06 AM       
Quote:
Chumbawamba
I don't know what that is, but if it is something dirty then I would probably do it for you. Alas, it is only four hours until the badger parade; so I better get down that grooming bay. In the meantime: Ladies and Gentlemen, Burt Kwouk!

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 06:50 AM       
What about School for Scoundrels? The earlier one. Does you like that one by any chance, pubbers?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 08:37 AM       
And incidentally, Michael Caine is in my death pool.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 08:44 AM       
Oh man, Harry Dean Stanton is going too.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 10:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
What about School for Scoundrels? The earlier one. Does you like that one by any chance, pubbers?
Are you kidding? Terry Thomas and Alaistair Sim? I love the fuck out of that film.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 12:23 PM       
Too bad he didn't murder Babs. That would have totally made my day.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 01:58 PM       
Who, T? Harry Dean Stanton? Oh yes.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 02:33 PM       
man, I never knew you wrere another movie nut, Public
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:27 PM       
My endless chatter about cocks does make it seem like I have no other interest.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
Harry Dean Stanton kinda looks like a veiny cock.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:12 PM       
or an upside down nut sack.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:15 PM       
Babs is gonna be one of those "Wow I was an idiot, can we start over?" kind of faggots. Can we preemptively strike now and remove his edit button?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:17 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:46 PM       
that girl that followed me home the other day was at the bus stop but this time her voice was extra raspy and her face was all dirty and moistened from the rain and she was all, "I TOLD YOU I WOULD See yOU AGAIN"