Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 10:19 PM        I-Mockery Guest Weekly Columnists - YOUR CHANCE TO SHIIIIINE!
Ok, so the title is pretty self-explanatory, but I'll provide some more details.

Basically, we're looking to bring in some volunteers to help out with the Weeklies ( http://www.i-mockery.com/weeklies ) section of the site each week. Myself and the other guys don't always have time to write for the Weeklies section, and with Max Burbank on hiatus, we have 3 writers and 4 sections to cover. As a result, we're having to switch off on pulling double-duty for weekly reviews, which takes away from time we could be spending on writing our full length articles. So that's where you guys come in. We're looking for additional writers to cover those extra Weekly spots. You'll get to see your work featured on the homepage of I-Mockery and receive feedback from bajillions (ie: tens) of fans! You don't have to do reviews each week, you'll just have to submit one once in a while since we'll be rotating reviewers each week.

If you're interested, please reply to this thread (no PMs please) and we'll be in touch. Please mention what categories you would like to write in most (video games, movies, comics, music).

Thanks to all of you who offer to help out!

Last edited by Mockery : Jan 6th, 2010 at 10:53 PM.