Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 06:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
And now the fag does it.
Hey, hey man. Lemme let you in on a little secret.

You have a half naked man wearing a thong under your name. I don't care if the fundoshi is a time honored tradition - it looks like Hunter S. Thompson in a g-string. Fag.

You're not japanese. Quit trying.

Also, Fathom, I like your hair. Keep it up! Maybe put a mouse trap on top of your wallet, but only leave your room at night, and unscrew the lightbulb! I don't know!

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:06 AM       
Dude, he is japanese.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:11 AM       
Well, half-japanese anyway.
He speaks truth!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 12:19 PM       
The point is if you want a little japanese in you, he can help.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 02:42 PM       
It does look like Hunter in a G-String! Best avatar ever!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadKennedys View Post
Hey, hey man. Lemme let you in on a little secret.

You have a half naked man wearing a thong under your name. I don't care if the fundoshi is a time honored tradition - it looks like Hunter S. Thompson in a g-string. Fag.

You're not japanese. Quit trying.

Also, Fathom, I like your hair. Keep it up! Maybe put a mouse trap on top of your wallet, but only leave your room at night, and unscrew the lightbulb! I don't know!
Looks like we found out who's behind the gay FZ characters.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:51 PM       
shut it
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:54 PM       
sigh... siryessir
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 03:02 AM       
Cheer up Charlie Brown, if what you described pretty much sums it up your life could be a whole f-ton worse. You've at least got a good reason (or a couple, by the scope of things) to get on with bigger and better things. I decided when I was 13 that I was better off on my own and I was right. I'm not trying to tell you that your situation is just peachy, but it's pretty clear that your parents are going to continue to screw things up like it's their job, and your brothers sound so wrecked that there's not much that can be done so the only thing you have control over is your own life. I say move out, get an apartment, finish highschool and start looking into financial aid NOW so that you can put yourself through college without spending too much time afterward dealing with student loans. If you're good at a sport try to use that to get through school. You'd be surprised at what can get you into a school. I went to CU on a rugby scholarship and majored in music and all I had was a GED so almost anything is possible. Having been employed and declaring myself independent on my tax info was very helpful as well. Schools respect that and will try to help you out if you make it clear that you have no parental support to back you up.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 04:16 AM       
Well, I guess this explains why Mike is so cranky.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:28 AM       
I love Mike. He should write a book about how fucked up life can be.

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 03:16 PM       
Though he does have more surf-pals than I do
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 03:53 AM       
I found out that the girl whom I've loved for the longest of time is probably a lesbian. It was more of a collective realization and I just refused to believe it. And I just generally feel like shit. Someone talk to me, please.

I'm probably just going to bottle this up and hope it doesn't come back to bite me in my emotionally fragile ass later.
Feel the guilt
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 04:01 AM       
I'm here, but I doubt that's who you meant with someone to talk to.

Anyway, that does suck. How long have you been in love with her?
He speaks truth!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 04:03 AM       
I dunno, I'd say four years.
Feel the guilt
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 04:09 AM       
That is harsh. You said it was just a sort of collective realization, but what exactly was it that made it clear to you in the end? Did she tell you, or did someone else tell you, or what?
He speaks truth!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 04:26 AM       
Well, he hasn't actually talked to her yet, so she couldn't have told him.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 04:27 AM       
Signs, mannerisms, words. I dunno if my awkward advances were ever truly reciprocated, but something tells me they weren't.

Something tells me I'll get over it. The only reason I loved her was because I loved her, if that makes sense.

Besides, I can't really dig on those feminist chicks.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 01:28 PM       
Things will get sooo much better after you get out of your parents' house. It won't be the end to all your problems, but it will certainly end a lot of them.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 03:48 PM       
I think we should all give Fathom a big hug.
Feel the guilt
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 04:01 PM       
I concur.
He speaks truth!
was never good
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 04:45 PM       
Proto, are you still a virgin?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 07:31 PM       
A guy was giving out free hugs at a campus I went to on Thursday and I took him up on the offer.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 07:35 PM       
do you have picutres of said hug? :o
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 5th, 2008, 07:37 PM       
Sadly, no.

But I did get people to laugh at a boy with brain cancer.