Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin

dpw6 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 08:49 PM        Post your expiriences with fanboys
I am sick of all the console fanboys. post your most annoying expiriences witht them here.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 09:04 PM       
A Silent Hill fanboy on this forum promised to sell me his extra copy of the original, then never did
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 10:13 PM       
That offer still stands, you know. I thought you'd lost interest. Plus I've been sick off my ass for the past three weeks. Srsly, PM me or something.
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 10:51 PM       
a microsoft fanboy/attention whore/kid who I think in all seriousness needs medical attention slapped in my fucking face (hard and right after getting my braces tightened) for saying the only reason i would buy a 360 is for oblivion and portal.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2008, 10:51 PM       
there's already a thread for making fun of aspergers syndrome, guys
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 05:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangie View Post
a microsoft fanboy/attention whore/kid who I think in all seriousness needs medical attention slapped in my fucking face (hard and right after getting my braces tightened) for saying the only reason i would buy a 360 is for oblivion and portal.
You didn't just let him get away with that did you?'

Hopefully you did something really epic about it like tell him, "wait there". Then run to the nearest store, buy a PS3, bring it back there, and hit him across the jaw with it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:30 AM       
Why do people think Portal is the be lll, end all? Whoops! Let's argue about video games.
That damn kid
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
You didn't just let him get away with that did you?'

Hopefully you did something really epic about it like tell him, "wait there". Then run to the nearest store, buy a PS3, bring it back there, and hit him across the jaw with it.

just to answer your question, I'm seriously scared of that kid, if I did something to him I'd get the fudge beaten out of me, then get sued and somehow get it blamed on me. Although I did sort of start a rumor that he drank his own urine. The idiot kids at school believed that.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 12:04 PM       
man you dont need a xbox to play oblivion and portal, they run just fine on my like three-year-old pc

hell oblivion is BETTER on pc cause its easier to fix the problems inherent in it
That damn kid
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 10:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
man you dont need a xbox to play oblivion and portal, they run just fine on my like three-year-old pc

hell oblivion is BETTER on pc cause its easier to fix the problems inherent in it

I have a mac
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 10:56 PM       
WELL WE'RE FUCKING SORRY.

It's not like there's this program called "Boot Camp" or anything.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 11:11 PM       
Quote:
just to answer your question, I'm seriously scared of that kid, if I did something to him I'd get the fudge beaten out of me, then get sued and somehow get it blamed on me. Although I did sort of start a rumor that he drank his own urine. The idiot kids at school believed that.
gossip pussy lol

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
That damn kid
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 11:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
WELL WE'RE FUCKING SORRY.

It's not like there's this program called "Boot Camp" or anything.

im not buying a shitty operating system for 100 dollar or more.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 11:50 PM       
That's why you steal it. It was never going to get your money in the first place. Why should it matter?
mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 11:50 PM       
Whoa there went the topic out the window, my worst experience is, well i dont have any cause fanboys are tools and are close minded
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
Danskjävlar!
Mintrude is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 01:25 PM       
Quote:
We had a kid who genuinely drank his own piss in school, and put the video on Youtube.
Fun haver
Max Radical is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 07:46 PM       
I write for some gaming and tech sites, and every single time you criticize any gaming machine in any way the fanboys just stream out of the woodwork. My favourite is the Sony fanboys who genuinely believe there is a vast Microsoft conspiracy throughout the entire media, and that anything said against the PS3, ever, came courtesy of a Bill Gates cheque.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 10:42 PM       
I realized that I don't like every console equally. I hate every console equally.