Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 09:27 PM        Comics that Need to Become Cartoons
What comics do you consider to be of high enough quality to be eligible for an animated series?

Hellboy would be great. Two movies (the animated ones) have already been made, so an animated series wouldn't be that far fetched. Although, I would like it to have the comic's "feel". The shadows, the Nazis, and more gore than the animated movies.

Scott Pilgrim would be another great cartoon. It would make a great miniseries, at least. I know there is a live-action movie being made, but I think traditional 2D animation would do the comic more justice. Also, I just love Brian's style.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 10:47 PM       
Cybersix had a short cartoon, but it needs another. Maybe a darker one? Like the TMNT reboot they did.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 01:06 PM       
A deadpool cartoon would be amusing, what with breaking the fourth wall and such.

j/k fuck them
Insane Writer
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 04:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryhydralisk View Post
A deadpool cartoon would be amusing, what with breaking the fourth wall and such.
Nice. It'd be like Spiderman only better.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 06:09 PM       
what about a deadpool live-action, whoops wrong thread
Durrsomething is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 10:33 AM       
The Goon: Just get those guys who made Big Guy and Rust, Men in Black, and Godzilla: The Series to do it
ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 01:18 PM       
tired of waiting for hbo live action- PREACHER
Insane Writer
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 05:24 PM       
This is more of a graphic novel, but Maus would be a good one.

The artist said that he didn't want to make it into a movie or tv series though, so I doubt it would be a cartoon.
"FUCK HEAD!"
Travis touchdown is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 04:18 AM       
An Agent x cartoon would be cool

"If i make it to number one...will ya do it with me!?"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 06:28 PM       
yes because it would be required to do a deadpool cartoon FIRST to establish where the hell agent x came from
Insane Writer
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 07:40 PM       
Nightares and Fairy Tales.

That'd freak the kids at home out.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 05:27 PM       
Munden's Bar
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
The Tick

again
OH GOD
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 07:54 PM       
yes

and sam and max again, too
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 08:19 PM       
Shred would make a fun cartoon, albeit a mature one.
Banned
lovely09 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 08:58 PM       
Well,marvel comic series is always a great option.Individually or as a whole,they are really fantastic.Like wolverine or xmen as a team,awesome stories for a movie.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
They've already done that, several times.
OH GOD
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 11:17 PM       
lovely09 stop being a spambot right this instant
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 12:09 AM       
Boston and Shaun!

But seriously, I would like to see the outcome.