Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 01:22 PM       

dont worry tadao. I guess you're still weak from all the... spamming.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 01:31 PM       
SHUT UP
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 01:34 PM       
these page brak things are retarded
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 01:54 PM       
big time cow you better shut up before i hit you in the lip
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 01:55 PM       
pagebrak 4ever
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:00 PM       
A REAL JERK
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:29 PM       
off to see Sonic Youth tonight for the third time ever
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 02:30 PM       
hopefully there wont be some dingus yelling "KIM GORDON YOURE BEAUTIFUL" this time
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 03:07 PM       
SHE'S NO KIM DEAL
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:45 PM       
Some british show contacted me for permission to use a picture for them to make fun of
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
How do you feel about that?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
I guess it depends on the comedian who wants to use it. They wouldn't tell me who. If Stephen Fry is making fun of me, I might as well kill myself right now.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
What's the show?
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 05:08 PM       
http://www.comedy.co.uk/guide/tv/show_and_tell/

I probably shouldn't say any more about it in case there's some contractual thing.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 05:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by womti View Post
dont worry tadao. I guess you're still weak from all the... spamming.
Who the hell are you to tell anyone about spamming? You clog this site with shit post after shit post
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
DUDE, CHRIS ADDISON? Of course, I'd do it.

In a fuckin' heartbeat.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 05:28 PM       
his assistant is nice anyway.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 05:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Creepasaurus thinks her pickles count. What an idiot.
Yeah, she tried to give me one a while ago, too. So, between her and Nick, I have a handful of "uninitiated"s

That was very funny. Well done.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 06:00 PM       
Zomboid if you keep giving me red pickles then what am i going to put on my resume you horse dick licking mounty shit stain
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Some british show contacted me for permission to use a picture for them to make fun of
Is it a picture of you? That's really the only thing that would be offensive is if they say "Hey, look at this chick. What's the matter with her?". Or are they trying to make fun of your photography?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 06:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Zomboid if you keep giving me red pickles then what am i going to put on my resume you horse dick licking mounty shit stain
I dunno. "Good at TRIPPING BALLS, BRO! Working knowledge of loosely strung-together insults"?

That was very funny. Well done.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 06:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Yeah, she tried to give me one a while ago, too. So, between her and Nick, I have a handful of "uninitiated"s
Even if the red pickles don't work, at least the the uninitiated's and retarded comments are there to haunt your user cp
Well Shit
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 06:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Creepasaurus thinks her pickles count. What an idiot.
How is it possible for you to misspell a user nickname you seek out to bother so much. STOP TYPING WITH YOUR DICK YOU DICK
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 06:56 PM       
creposaurus
Well Shit
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 07:54 PM       
Good job, you came pretty close. I geev u gold steecker!