Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 03:22 AM        WE DO NOT HAVE ISOS OR PC GAMES. JUST ROMS, SOMETIMES.
OK, I'm not sure why people are always showing up and begging for us to give them free games, but it's annoying. There's very little humor involved in berating these dumb shits, so I'm just going to make this instead of us trying to think of witty and humorous ways to say "NO" all the time.

While, in fact, some of us may take part in the illegal art of obtaining video or PC games without the use of money, that does not mean the message board, or the site it's related to, condones it. For that fact alone, you will not see this as a Warez site. More importantly, those who do have the items you may want, are not friendly selfless hippies who will give whining strangers the objects they desire. We might consider giving out your precious Castlevania or Yu-Gi-Oh ISOs if we were friends with you. But we're not, and never will be, because you made a really bad first impression.

To put it bluntly: Shut the fuck up, you annoying little shits who only register to beg for your precious games.

While we are known to share our knowledge of obtaining ROMs, that's a different story. Frankly, when you're dealing consoles from 10-20 years ago, and games that haven't been in production or for sale since our nutsacks started sprouting peculiar yellow hairs that we needed a doctor to look at, there's really no harm done. If I go out and track down a copy of Earthbound for SNES for weeks, and spend $50 (which I did), nobody associated with its creation sees a dime. The only people we're screwing out of making some cash is those little negroids down at Funcoland who treat you like shit anyway, so fuck them in their stupid snobbish asses.

So yeah. ROMs, we do, because it's a harmless "crime," which only kills one Funcoland employee every 7 months. ISOs, whatever filename extensions X-Box or Gamecube have, and PC games are of a different time. If you REALLY want The Sims: Venereal Disease Blowout, then go fucking buy it, or come looking for us again in another 10 years.

Besides, there are plenty of other options and places for you to find these things. We're not hiding anything from you by pretending to be a message board for a humor website. We REALLY don't exchange this kind of shit, ESPECIALLY to you homoqueers.

So stop fucking asking, because I hate you and your entire cultural and historical background. I bet the Nazis only hated the Jews so much just because they kept asking Hitler for a serial crack for Wolfenstein.

Fucking assholes.