Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Apr 7th, 2003, 01:50 AM        Jilly's
I was an eighteen-year-old insomniac waiting for the clock to strike twelve waiting to turn nineteen. You see in Canada it's legal to drink when you turn nineteen and I had this night planned. Six beers hidden in the bushes out side my window for every mile I had to walk to Jillys exotic strip joint. I hated living in New Westminster with all the fucking hills, it was either you where going up a fucking hill or down a fucking hill and swigging beer and huffing and puffing sucked. Four beers finished by the time I got there and I hid two in the bushes out side the club. Saving for six months to buy a night of fun and I was inside sitting at a booth watching the most beautiful Asian woman that I had ever seen. finally a waitress came over and asked what I wanted to drink and said the words that I was waiting for "Would you like one of the girls to give you a table dance?" I replied in the best James Bond type voice that I could "Yes, Yes I would" "If possible I would like that lovely lady on the stage" I am sure that what I had said didn't really sound cool and came out like some kind of horny geek that just turned nineteen. Finishing my Ale and about to take a pee my beautiful Asian stripper made the most amazing walk from the bar to me that I had ever seen. Smiling and the legs that never ended was just too much for my clouded mind that I must have had my jaw on the floor. "Hi my name is Jade"" Would you like to go to a more private room?" It took me a moment to collect my thoughts that I had planned for months to say to this exotic amazing woman. I blurted out " I have a lot of money and I was wondering if you would like to spend the rest of the evening with me?" She pauses for a second and said that she would go for a smoke later and when I had seen her go out side to follow her. All I could think was WOW! I had pulled this off and I was going to get what I wanted and as I watched her leave and I got up and as fast as I got up a big tall angry looking dude stuck me in the leg. I fell to one Knee felt a sharp pain and somehow made it to the door with Jade waiting to grab my arm and lead me to her small sports car. "Holy fuck some guy stabbed me in the leg!" Jade just looked at me with a blank expression and said "So do you have the money or not?" I was holding my leg and freaking out and pushed open the door and got out. "Buck isn't gonna like it if you don't pay me" I looked back and then knew it was time to run. Couple of blocks down I could see the outline of Jade and the tall man that stabbed me. I jumped a few fences to make it to my beer stash and checked out my leg that looked like a small penknife had done. Finished my beer and my second plan of action was to make it to the local emergency and get some stitches and then take a cab home. I wanted to stay off the main streets so not to attract any police and was soon at the doors of Our lady of something. Shocking white lights of the lobby fucked with my eyes for a while then I was taken to a small room and asked to wait. Nurse Anne poking me in the leg with some painkiller and after gritting my teeth I looked up at her face and she was the girl next-door and better. "So how did this happen?" she said. I was still wasted on the alcohol and spilt my guts about everything and she was so nice that I was falling in love in the most sappy and disgusting way and I knew that as soon as she left the room she was going to go to all the other nurses and laugh her ass off. I put my head between my legs and heard the door shut and knew that she had left and as I slowly raised it again Jade was standing in front of me. "Hey little fucker you owe me some money" I could run if my leg wasn't frozen and she looked like she knew some kind of weird martial art and I had more excuses. "Here is all I have fifty bucks" I was lying and I had close five hundred hidden in my sock. I figured that was when Jade was going to kick my ass but she just left and the door swung open again and this time it was bad. Buck was at least seven feet tall and looked like a mean fucker that wanted to pull my arms off and beat me with them. "How's your leg?" he walked close to my bed and then grabbed my leg and started to pull the stitches out with one hand and the other pressed on my mouth so hard that he was covering my nose sometimes and I was sure that I was soon to be dead. Buck must have sounded like a cow that was hanging on the hook and was cut down to be slaughtered when Nurse Anne cut his jugular with a scalpel. I didn't hear her come in with the screaming pain of the stitches being pulled on and Buck sure as hell didn't hear her as he fell limp to the floor in the biggest pool of blood that I had ever seen.
Mocker

Captain Robo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2003, 06:49 PM       
Let me get this straight... you didn't get anything from the whore, except a death wish from her seven foot tall boyfriend... for what reason?

You didn't pay her?

For what?

And who the fuck is this Nurse Anne that killed "Buck"?

I... have nothing to say...

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 02:27 AM       
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOMBSTONE! THEY CANT WRITE THAT ON PIZZA!!! ASIAN COWBOY, HAHAHAHAHAH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

This is what I have since I am too cheap to pay for a livejournal

"Professor Cool is Cool, yet unorganized," said one student
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 04:13 PM       
Huh? :/

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Apr 9th, 2003, 10:16 PM       
sorry

This is what I have since I am too cheap to pay for a livejournal

"Professor Cool is Cool, yet unorganized," said one student